BasilMarket

Sad Mask
Would you be so kind as to disable your ad-blocker on BasilMarket please? Your support is greatly appreciated.

Affinity Heart 2

Get closer with Eskalade to receive battle experience and increase resistance.
LevelInfo
1Every 29 enemies killed will give 62% chance for recharge. Status Ailment Resistance: +1%, All Elements Resistance: +1%
2Every 28 enemies killed will give 64% chance for recharge. Status Ailment Resistance: +1%, All Elements Resistance: +1%
3Every 27 enemies killed will give 66% chance for recharge. Status Ailment Resistance: +2%, All Elements Resistance: +2%
4Every 26 enemies killed will give 68% chance for recharge. Status Ailment Resistance: +2%, All Elements Resistance: +2%
5Every 25 enemies killed will give 70% chance for recharge. Status Ailment Resistance: +3%, All Elements Resistance: +3%
6Every 24 enemies killed will give 72% chance for recharge. Status Ailment Resistance: +3%, All Elements Resistance: +3%
7Every 23 enemies killed will give 74% chance for recharge. Status Ailment Resistance: +4%, All Elements Resistance: +4%
8Every 22 enemies killed will give 76% chance for recharge. Status Ailment Resistance: +4%, All Elements Resistance: +4%
9Every 21 enemies killed will give 78% chance for recharge. Status Ailment Resistance: +5%, All Elements Resistance: +5%
10Every 20 enemies killed will give 80% chance for recharge. Status Ailment Resistance: +5%, All Elements Resistance: +5%
11Every 19 enemies killed will give 82% chance for recharge. Status Ailment Resistance: +6%, All Elements Resistance: +6%
12Every 18 enemies killed will give 84% chance for recharge. Status Ailment Resistance: +6%, All Elements Resistance: +6%
13Every 17 enemies killed will give 86% chance for recharge. Status Ailment Resistance: +7%, All Elements Resistance: +7%
14Every 16 enemies killed will give 88% chance for recharge. Status Ailment Resistance: +7%, All Elements Resistance: +7%
15Every 15 enemies killed will give 90% chance for recharge. Status Ailment Resistance: +8%, All Elements Resistance: +8%
16Every 14 enemies killed will give 92% chance for recharge. Status Ailment Resistance: +8%, All Elements Resistance: +8%
17Every 13 enemies killed will give 94% chance for recharge. Status Ailment Resistance: +9%, All Elements Resistance: +9%
18Every 12 enemies killed will give 96% chance for recharge. Status Ailment Resistance: +9%, All Elements Resistance: +9%
19Every 11 enemies killed will give 98% chance for recharge. Status Ailment Resistance: +10%, All Elements Resistance: +10%
20Every 10 enemies killed will give 100% chance for recharge. Status Ailment Resistance: +10%, All Elements Resistance: +10%