BasilMarket

Sad Mask
Would you be so kind as to disable your ad-blocker on BasilMarket please? Your support is greatly appreciated.

Affinity Heart 3

Get closer with Eskalade to increase DEX and acquire vision.
LevelInfo
1+62% Recharge chance when Recharge files 3 consecutive times. Dex: +1, Damage: +1%
2+64% Recharge chance when Recharge files 3 consecutive times. Dex: +2, Damage: +1%
3+66% Recharge chance when Recharge files 3 consecutive times. Dex: +3, Damage: +2%
4+68% Recharge chance when Recharge files 3 consecutive times. Dex: +4, Damage: +2%
5+70% Recharge chance when Recharge files 3 consecutive times. Dex: +5, Damage: +3%
6+72% Recharge chance when Recharge files 3 consecutive times. Dex: +6, Damage: +3%
7+74% Recharge chance when Recharge files 3 consecutive times. Dex: +7, Damage: +4%
8+76% Recharge chance when Recharge files 3 consecutive times. Dex: +8, Damage: +4%
9+78% Recharge chance when Recharge files 3 consecutive times. Dex: +9, Damage: +5%
10+80% Recharge chance when Recharge files 3 consecutive times. Dex: +10, Damage: +5%
11+82% Recharge chance when Recharge files 3 consecutive times. Dex: +11, Damage: +6%
12+84% Recharge chance when Recharge files 3 consecutive times. Dex: +12, Damage: +6%
13+86% Recharge chance when Recharge files 3 consecutive times. Dex: +13, Damage: +7%
14+88% Recharge chance when Recharge files 3 consecutive times. Dex: +14, Damage: +7%
15+90% Recharge chance when Recharge files 3 consecutive times. Dex: +15, Damage: +8%
16+92% Recharge chance when Recharge files 3 consecutive times. Dex: +16, Damage: +8%
17+94% Recharge chance when Recharge files 3 consecutive times. Dex: +17, Damage: +9%
18+96% Recharge chance when Recharge files 3 consecutive times. Dex: +18, Damage: +9%
19+98% Recharge chance when Recharge files 3 consecutive times. Dex: +19, Damage: +10%
20+100% Recharge chance when Recharge files 3 consecutive times. Dex: +20, Damage: +10%