BasilMarket

Sad Mask
Would you be so kind as to disable your ad-blocker on BasilMarket please? Your support is greatly appreciated.

Celestial Roar

Sends out the soul-shaking roar of Eskalade.
LevelInfo
1Mobs Hit: 8, Damage: 725%, Number of Attacks: 2, Stun Chance: 3%, Stun Duration: 5 sec. Soul Battery skill. Recharge Chance: 40%
2Mobs Hit: 8, Damage: 740%, Number of Attacks: 2, Stun Chance: 6%, Stun Duration: 5 sec. Soul Battery skill. Recharge Chance: 40%
3Mobs Hit: 8, Damage: 755%, Number of Attacks: 2, Stun Chance: 9%, Stun Duration: 5 sec. Soul Battery skill. Recharge Chance: 40%
4Mobs Hit: 8, Damage: 770%, Number of Attacks: 2, Stun Chance: 12%, Stun Duration: 5 sec. Soul Battery skill. Recharge Chance: 40%
5Mobs Hit: 8, Damage: 785%, Number of Attacks: 2, Stun Chance: 15%, Stun Duration: 5 sec. Soul Battery skill. Recharge Chance: 40%
6Mobs Hit: 8, Damage: 800%, Number of Attacks: 2, Stun Chance: 18%, Stun Duration: 5 sec. Soul Battery skill. Recharge Chance: 40%
7Mobs Hit: 8, Damage: 815%, Number of Attacks: 2, Stun Chance: 21%, Stun Duration: 5 sec. Soul Battery skill. Recharge Chance: 40%
8Mobs Hit: 8, Damage: 830%, Number of Attacks: 2, Stun Chance: 24%, Stun Duration: 5 sec. Soul Battery skill. Recharge Chance: 40%
9Mobs Hit: 8, Damage: 845%, Number of Attacks: 2, Stun Chance: 27%, Stun Duration: 5 sec. Soul Battery skill. Recharge Chance: 40%
10Mobs Hit: 8, Damage: 860%, Number of Attacks: 2, Stun Chance: 30%, Stun Duration: 6 sec. Soul Battery skill. Recharge Chance: 40%
11Mobs Hit: 8, Damage: 875%, Number of Attacks: 2, Stun Chance: 33%, Stun Duration: 6 sec. Soul Battery skill. Recharge Chance: 40%
12Mobs Hit: 8, Damage: 890%, Number of Attacks: 2, Stun Chance: 36%, Stun Duration: 6 sec. Soul Battery skill. Recharge Chance: 40%
13Mobs Hit: 8, Damage: 905%, Number of Attacks: 2, Stun Chance: 39%, Stun Duration: 6 sec. Soul Battery skill. Recharge Chance: 40%
14Mobs Hit: 8, Damage: 920%, Number of Attacks: 2, Stun Chance: 42%, Stun Duration: 6 sec. Soul Battery skill. Recharge Chance: 40%
15Mobs Hit: 8, Damage: 935%, Number of Attacks: 2, Stun Chance: 45%, Stun Duration: 6 sec. Soul Battery skill. Recharge Chance: 40%
16Mobs Hit: 8, Damage: 950%, Number of Attacks: 2, Stun Chance: 48%, Stun Duration: 6 sec. Soul Battery skill. Recharge Chance: 40%
17Mobs Hit: 8, Damage: 965%, Number of Attacks: 2, Stun Chance: 51%, Stun Duration: 6 sec. Soul Battery skill. Recharge Chance: 40%
18Mobs Hit: 8, Damage: 980%, Number of Attacks: 2, Stun Chance: 54%, Stun Duration: 6 sec. Soul Battery skill. Recharge Chance: 40%
19Mobs Hit: 8, Damage: 995%, Number of Attacks: 2, Stun Chance: 57%, Stun Duration: 6 sec. Soul Battery skill. Recharge Chance: 40%
20Mobs Hit: 8, Damage: 1010%, Number of Attacks: 2, Stun Chance: 60%, Stun Duration: 7 sec. Soul Battery skill. Recharge Chance: 40%
21Mobs Hit: 8, Damage: 1025%, Number of Attacks: 2, Stun Chance: 63%, Stun Duration: 7 sec. Soul Battery skill. Recharge Chance: 40%
22Mobs Hit: 8, Damage: 1040%, Number of Attacks: 2, Stun Chance: 66%, Stun Duration: 7 sec. Soul Battery skill. Recharge Chance: 40%
23Mobs Hit: 8, Damage: 1055%, Number of Attacks: 2, Stun Chance: 69%, Stun Duration: 7 sec. Soul Battery skill. Recharge Chance: 40%
24Mobs Hit: 8, Damage: 1070%, Number of Attacks: 2, Stun Chance: 72%, Stun Duration: 7 sec. Soul Battery skill. Recharge Chance: 40%
25Mobs Hit: 8, Damage: 1085%, Number of Attacks: 2, Stun Chance: 75%, Stun Duration: 7 sec. Soul Battery skill. Recharge Chance: 40%
26Mobs Hit: 8, Damage: 1100%, Number of Attacks: 2, Stun Chance: 78%, Stun Duration: 7 sec. Soul Battery skill. Recharge Chance: 40%
27Mobs Hit: 8, Damage: 1115%, Number of Attacks: 2, Stun Chance: 81%, Stun Duration: 7 sec. Soul Battery skill. Recharge Chance: 40%
28Mobs Hit: 8, Damage: 1130%, Number of Attacks: 2, Stun Chance: 84%, Stun Duration: 7 sec. Soul Battery skill. Recharge Chance: 40%
29Mobs Hit: 8, Damage: 1145%, Number of Attacks: 2, Stun Chance: 87%, Stun Duration: 7 sec. Soul Battery skill. Recharge Chance: 40%
30Mobs Hit: 8, Damage: 1160%, Number of Attacks: 2, Stun Chance: 90%, Stun Duration: 8 sec. Soul Battery skill. Recharge Chance: 40%