BasilMarket

Sad Mask
Would you be so kind as to disable your ad-blocker on BasilMarket please? Your support is greatly appreciated.

Chains of Hell

Chains of Hell pulls an enemy close and deals 10 consecutive Critical strikes with a chance to stun. Stationary monsters must be in range.
LevelInfo
1MP -50, Damage: 67%, Number of Attacks: 10, Stun Chance: 1%, Stun Duration: 1 sec, Additional Critical Rate: 100%
2MP -50, Damage: 69%, Number of Attacks: 10, Stun Chance: 1%, Stun Duration: 1 sec, Additional Critical Rate: 100%
3MP -50, Damage: 71%, Number of Attacks: 10, Stun Chance: 2%, Stun Duration: 1 sec, Additional Critical Rate: 100%
4MP -55, Damage: 73%, Number of Attacks: 10, Stun Chance: 2%, Stun Duration: 1 sec, Additional Critical Rate: 100%
5MP -55, Damage: 75%, Number of Attacks: 10, Stun Chance: 3%, Stun Duration: 1 sec, Additional Critical Rate: 100%
6MP -55, Damage: 77%, Number of Attacks: 10, Stun Chance: 3%, Stun Duration: 2 sec, Additional Critical Rate: 100%
7MP -55, Damage: 79%, Number of Attacks: 10, Stun Chance: 4%, Stun Duration: 2 sec, Additional Critical Rate: 100%
8MP -60, Damage: 81%, Number of Attacks: 10, Stun Chance: 4%, Stun Duration: 2 sec, Additional Critical Rate: 100%
9MP -60, Damage: 83%, Number of Attacks: 10, Stun Chance: 5%, Stun Duration: 2 sec, Additional Critical Rate: 100%
10MP -60, Damage: 85%, Number of Attacks: 10, Stun Chance: 5%, Stun Duration: 2 sec, Additional Critical Rate: 100%
11MP -60, Damage: 87%, Number of Attacks: 10, Stun Chance: 6%, Stun Duration: 3 sec, Additional Critical Rate: 100%
12MP -65, Damage: 89%, Number of Attacks: 10, Stun Chance: 6%, Stun Duration: 3 sec, Additional Critical Rate: 100%
13MP -65, Damage: 91%, Number of Attacks: 10, Stun Chance: 7%, Stun Duration: 3 sec, Additional Critical Rate: 100%
14MP -65, Damage: 93%, Number of Attacks: 10, Stun Chance: 7%, Stun Duration: 3 sec, Additional Critical Rate: 100%
15MP -65, Damage: 95%, Number of Attacks: 10, Stun Chance: 8%, Stun Duration: 3 sec, Additional Critical Rate: 100%
16MP -70, Damage: 97%, Number of Attacks: 10, Stun Chance: 8%, Stun Duration: 4 sec, Additional Critical Rate: 100%
17MP -70, Damage: 99%, Number of Attacks: 10, Stun Chance: 9%, Stun Duration: 4 sec, Additional Critical Rate: 100%
18MP -70, Damage: 101%, Number of Attacks: 10, Stun Chance: 9%, Stun Duration: 4 sec, Additional Critical Rate: 100%
19MP -70, Damage: 103%, Number of Attacks: 10, Stun Chance: 10%, Stun Duration: 4 sec, Additional Critical Rate: 100%
20MP -75, Damage: 105%, Number of Attacks: 10, Stun Chance: 10%, Stun Duration: 4 sec, Additional Critical Rate: 100%