BasilMarket

Sad Mask
Would you be so kind as to disable your ad-blocker on BasilMarket please? Your support is greatly appreciated.

Armor Break

Grants a chance while attacking to ignore enemy defenses by a small amount, and deals extra damage in proportion to enemy defense rate. Every time the effect does not trigger, the chance to trigger increases up to 10 times..
LevelInfo
1When attacking, ignores enemy's defense by 12% at 1% chance and deals 5% of enemy's defense rate as additional damage
2When attacking, ignores enemy's defense by 14% at 1% chance and deals 10% of enemy's defense rate as additional damage
3When attacking, ignores enemy's defense by 16% at 2% chance and deals 15% of enemy's defense rate as additional damage
4When attacking, ignores enemy's defense by 18% at 2% chance and deals 20% of enemy's defense rate as additional damage
5When attacking, ignores enemy's defense by 20% at 3% chance and deals 25% of enemy's defense rate as additional damage
6When attacking, ignores enemy's defense by 22% at 3% chance and deals 30% of enemy's defense rate as additional damage
7When attacking, ignores enemy's defense by 24% at 4% chance and deals 35% of enemy's defense rate as additional damage
8When attacking, ignores enemy's defense by 26% at 4% chance and deals 40% of enemy's defense rate as additional damage
9When attacking, ignores enemy's defense by 28% at 5% chance and deals 45% of enemy's defense rate as additional damage
10When attacking, ignores enemy's defense by 30% at 5% chance and deals 50% of enemy's defense rate as additional damage
11When attacking, ignores enemy's defense by 32% at 6% chance and deals 55% of enemy's defense rate as additional damage
12When attacking, ignores enemy's defense by 34% at 6% chance and deals 60% of enemy's defense rate as additional damage
13When attacking, ignores enemy's defense by 36% at 7% chance and deals 65% of enemy's defense rate as additional damage
14When attacking, ignores enemy's defense by 38% at 7% chance and deals 70% of enemy's defense rate as additional damage
15When attacking, ignores enemy's defense by 40% at 8% chance and deals 75% of enemy's defense rate as additional damage
16When attacking, ignores enemy's defense by 42% at 8% chance and deals 80% of enemy's defense rate as additional damage
17When attacking, ignores enemy's defense by 44% at 9% chance and deals 85% of enemy's defense rate as additional damage
18When attacking, ignores enemy's defense by 46% at 9% chance and deals 90% of enemy's defense rate as additional damage
19When attacking, ignores enemy's defense by 48% at 10% chance and deals 95% of enemy's defense rate as additional damage
20When attacking, ignores enemy's defense by 50% at 10% chance and deals 100% of enemy's defense rate as additional damage