BasilMarket

Sad Mask
Would you be so kind as to disable your ad-blocker on BasilMarket please? Your support is greatly appreciated.

Pirate's Spirit

Permanently increase the chance of a successful counterattack, and allows you resist being knocked back for a fixed period of time.
LevelInfo
1Active Effect - MP -50, Duration: 10 sec, Stance Chance: 22%. Passive Effect - Permanently increases chance of counterattack by 1%
2Active Effect - MP -50, Duration: 20 sec, Stance Chance: 24%. Passive Effect - Permanently increases chance of counterattack by 1%
3Active Effect - MP -50, Duration: 30 sec, Stance Chance: 26%. Passive Effect - Permanently increases chance of counterattack by 2%
4Active Effect - MP -50, Duration: 40 sec, Stance Chance: 28%. Passive Effect - Permanently increases chance of counterattack by 2%
5Active Effect - MP -55, Duration: 50 sec, Stance Chance: 30%. Passive Effect - Permanently increases chance of counterattack by 3%
6Active Effect - MP -55, Duration: 60 sec, Stance Chance: 32%. Passive Effect - Permanently increases chance of counterattack by 3%
7Active Effect - MP -55, Duration: 70 sec, Stance Chance: 34%. Passive Effect - Permanently increases chance of counterattack by 4%
8Active Effect - MP -55, Duration: 80 sec, Stance Chance: 36%. Passive Effect - Permanently increases chance of counterattack by 4%
9Active Effect - MP -55, Duration: 90 sec, Stance Chance: 38%. Passive Effect - Permanently increases chance of counterattack by 5%
10Active Effect - MP -60, Duration: 100 sec, Stance Chance: 40%. Passive Effect - Permanently increases chance of counterattack by 5%
11Active Effect - MP -60, Duration: 110 sec, Stance Chance: 42%. Passive Effect - Permanently increases chance of counterattack by 6%
12Active Effect - MP -60, Duration: 120 sec, Stance Chance: 44%. Passive Effect - Permanently increases chance of counterattack by 6%
13Active Effect - MP -60, Duration: 130 sec, Stance Chance: 46%. Passive Effect - Permanently increases chance of counterattack by 7%
14Active Effect - MP -60, Duration: 140 sec, Stance Chance: 48%. Passive Effect - Permanently increases chance of counterattack by 7%
15Active Effect - MP -65, Duration: 150 sec, Stance Chance: 50%. Passive Effect - Permanently increases chance of counterattack by 8%
16Active Effect - MP -65, Duration: 160 sec, Stance Chance: 52%. Passive Effect - Permanently increases chance of counterattack by 8%
17Active Effect - MP -65, Duration: 170 sec, Stance Chance: 54%. Passive Effect - Permanently increases chance of counterattack by 9%
18Active Effect - MP -65, Duration: 180 sec, Stance Chance: 56%. Passive Effect - Permanently increases chance of counterattack by 9%
19Active Effect - MP -65, Duration: 190 sec, Stance Chance: 58%. Passive Effect - Permanently increases chance of counterattack by 10%
20Active Effect - MP -70, Duration: 200 sec, Stance Chance: 60%. Passive Effect - Permanently increases chance of counterattack by 10%
21Active Effect - MP -70, Duration: 210 sec, Stance Chance: 62%. Passive Effect - Permanently increases chance of counterattack by 11%
22Active Effect - MP -70, Duration: 220 sec, Stance Chance: 64%. Passive Effect - Permanently increases chance of counterattack by 11%
23Active Effect - MP -70, Duration: 230 sec, Stance Chance: 66%. Passive Effect - Permanently increases chance of counterattack by 12%
24Active Effect - MP -70, Duration: 240 sec, Stance Chance: 68%. Passive Effect - Permanently increases chance of counterattack by 12%
25Active Effect - MP -75, Duration: 250 sec, Stance Chance: 70%. Passive Effect - Permanently increases chance of counterattack by 13%
26Active Effect - MP -75, Duration: 260 sec, Stance Chance: 72%. Passive Effect - Permanently increases chance of counterattack by 13%
27Active Effect - MP -75, Duration: 270 sec, Stance Chance: 74%. Passive Effect - Permanently increases chance of counterattack by 14%
28Active Effect - MP -75, Duration: 280 sec, Stance Chance: 76%. Passive Effect - Permanently increases chance of counterattack by 14%
29Active Effect - MP -75, Duration: 290 sec, Stance Chance: 78%. Passive Effect - Permanently increases chance of counterattack by 15%
30Active Effect - MP -80, Duration: 300 sec, Stance Chance: 80%. Passive Effect - Permanently increases chance of counterattack by 15%
31Active Effect - MP -80, Duration: 310 sec, Stance Chance: 82%. Passive Effect - Permanently increases chance of counterattack by 16%
32Active Effect - MP -80, Duration: 320 sec, Stance Chance: 84%. Passive Effect - Permanently increases chance of counterattack by 16%
33Active Effect - MP -80, Duration: 330 sec, Stance Chance: 86%. Passive Effect - Permanently increases chance of counterattack by 17%