BasilMarket

Sad Mask
Would you be so kind as to disable your ad-blocker on BasilMarket please? Your support is greatly appreciated.

Jolly Roger

Your pirate pride kicks in, boosting Attack, Abnormal Status Resistance, and Elemental Resistance, but lowering Avoidability. Also has a chance to trigger a Stance effect.
LevelInfo
1MP -45, Duration: 66 sec, Attack: +1%, Abnormal Status/Elemental Resistance: +11%, Stance Chance: 22%, Avoid -15
2MP -45, Duration: 72 sec, Attack: +1%, Abnormal Status/Elemental Resistance: +12%, Stance Chance: 24%, Avoid -30
3MP -45, Duration: 78 sec, Attack: +2%, Abnormal Status/Elemental Resistance: +13%, Stance Chance: 26%, Avoid -45
4MP -47, Duration: 84 sec, Attack: +2%, Abnormal Status/Elemental Resistance: +14%, Stance Chance: 28%, Avoid -60
5MP -47, Duration: 90 sec, Attack: +3%, Abnormal Status/Elemental Resistance: +15%, Stance Chance: 30%, Avoid -75
6MP -47, Duration: 96 sec, Attack: +3%, Abnormal Status/Elemental Resistance: +16%, Stance Chance: 32%, Avoid -90
7MP -47, Duration: 102 sec, Attack: +4%, Abnormal Status/Elemental Resistance: +17%, Stance Chance: 34%, Avoid -105
8MP -49, Duration: 108 sec, Attack: +4%, Abnormal Status/Elemental Resistance: +18%, Stance Chance: 36%, Avoid -120
9MP -49, Duration: 114 sec, Attack: +5%, Abnormal Status/Elemental Resistance: +19%, Stance Chance: 38%, Avoid -135
10MP -49, Duration: 120 sec, Attack: +5%, Abnormal Status/Elemental Resistance: +20%, Stance Chance: 40%, Avoid -150
11MP -49, Duration: 126 sec, Attack: +6%, Abnormal Status/Elemental Resistance: +21%, Stance Chance: 42%, Avoid -165
12MP -51, Duration: 132 sec, Attack: +6%, Abnormal Status/Elemental Resistance: +22%, Stance Chance: 44%, Avoid -180
13MP -51, Duration: 138 sec, Attack: +7%, Abnormal Status/Elemental Resistance: +23%, Stance Chance: 46%, Avoid -195
14MP -51, Duration: 144 sec, Attack: +7%, Abnormal Status/Elemental Resistance: +24%, Stance Chance: 48%, Avoid -210
15MP -51, Duration: 150 sec, Attack: +8%, Abnormal Status/Elemental Resistance: +25%, Stance Chance: 50%, Avoid -225
16MP -53, Duration: 156 sec, Attack: +8%, Abnormal Status/Elemental Resistance: +26%, Stance Chance: 52%, Avoid -240
17MP -53, Duration: 162 sec, Attack: +9%, Abnormal Status/Elemental Resistance: +27%, Stance Chance: 54%, Avoid -255
18MP -53, Duration: 168 sec, Attack: +9%, Abnormal Status/Elemental Resistance: +28%, Stance Chance: 56%, Avoid -270
19MP -53, Duration: 174 sec, Attack: +10%, Abnormal Status/Elemental Resistance: +29%, Stance Chance: 58%, Avoid -285
20MP -55, Duration: 180 sec, Attack: +10%, Abnormal Status/Elemental Resistance: +30%, Stance Chance: 60%, Avoid -300
21MP -55, Duration: 186 sec, Attack: +11%, Abnormal Status/Elemental Resistance: +31%, Stance Chance: 62%, Avoid -315
22MP -55, Duration: 192 sec, Attack: +11%, Abnormal Status/Elemental Resistance: +32%, Stance Chance: 64%, Avoid -330
23MP -55, Duration: 198 sec, Attack: +12%, Abnormal Status/Elemental Resistance: +33%, Stance Chance: 66%, Avoid -345