BasilMarket

Sad Mask
Would you be so kind as to disable your ad-blocker on BasilMarket please? Your support is greatly appreciated.

Panic

Deals damage to multiple enemies and decreases their attack power, with a chance to inflict blindness. Only possible with a combo count of 2 or more. Panic's blindness effect is applicable to all monsters, but its duration is cut in half against bosses.
Requires Combo Attack Level 1
LevelInfo
1MP -10, 2 combo orbs are used to deal 850% damage on 6 enemies, Enemy Attack -11%, Blind Chance 33%, Enemy ACC (when Blind): -11%, Cooldown: 60 sec
2MP -11, 2 combo orbs are used to deal 860% damage on 6 enemies, Enemy Attack -12%, Blind Chance 36%, Enemy ACC (when Blind): -11%, Cooldown: 57 sec
3MP -11, 2 combo orbs are used to deal 870% damage on 6 enemies, Enemy Attack -13%, Blind Chance 39%, Enemy ACC (when Blind): -12%, Cooldown: 57 sec
4MP -12, 2 combo orbs are used to deal 880% damage on 6 enemies, Enemy Attack -14%, Blind Chance 42%, Enemy ACC (when Blind): -12%, Cooldown: 54 sec
5MP -12, 2 combo orbs are used to deal 890% damage on 6 enemies, Enemy Attack -15%, Blind Chance 45%, Enemy ACC (when Blind): -13%, Cooldown: 54 sec
6MP -13, 2 combo orbs are used to deal 900% damage on 6 enemies, Enemy Attack -16%, Blind Chance 48%, Enemy ACC (when Blind): -13%, Cooldown: 51 sec
7MP -13, 2 combo orbs are used to deal 910% damage on 6 enemies, Enemy Attack -17%, Blind Chance 51%, Enemy ACC (when Blind): -14%, Cooldown: 51 sec
8MP -14, 2 combo orbs are used to deal 920% damage on 6 enemies, Enemy Attack -18%, Blind Chance 54%, Enemy ACC (when Blind): -14%, Cooldown: 48 sec
9MP -14, 2 combo orbs are used to deal 930% damage on 6 enemies, Enemy Attack -19%, Blind Chance 57%, Enemy ACC (when Blind): -15%, Cooldown: 48 sec
10MP -15, 2 combo orbs are used to deal 940% damage on 6 enemies, Enemy Attack -20%, Blind Chance 60%, Enemy ACC (when Blind): -15%, Cooldown: 45 sec
11MP -15, 2 combo orbs are used to deal 950% damage on 6 enemies, Enemy Attack -21%, Blind Chance 63%, Enemy ACC (when Blind): -16%, Cooldown: 45 sec
12MP -16, 2 combo orbs are used to deal 960% damage on 6 enemies, Enemy Attack -22%, Blind Chance 66%, Enemy ACC (when Blind): -16%, Cooldown: 42 sec
13MP -16, 2 combo orbs are used to deal 970% damage on 6 enemies, Enemy Attack -23%, Blind Chance 69%, Enemy ACC (when Blind): -17%, Cooldown: 42 sec
14MP -17, 2 combo orbs are used to deal 980% damage on 6 enemies, Enemy Attack -24%, Blind Chance 72%, Enemy ACC (when Blind): -17%, Cooldown: 39 sec
15MP -17, 2 combo orbs are used to deal 990% damage on 6 enemies, Enemy Attack -25%, Blind Chance 75%, Enemy ACC (when Blind): -18%, Cooldown: 39 sec
16MP -18, 2 combo orbs are used to deal 1000% damage on 6 enemies, Enemy Attack -26%, Blind Chance 78%, Enemy ACC (when Blind): -18%, Cooldown: 36 sec
17MP -18, 2 combo orbs are used to deal 1010% damage on 6 enemies, Enemy Attack -27%, Blind Chance 81%, Enemy ACC (when Blind): -19%, Cooldown: 36 sec
18MP -19, 2 combo orbs are used to deal 1020% damage on 6 enemies, Enemy Attack -28%, Blind Chance 84%, Enemy ACC (when Blind): -19%, Cooldown: 33 sec
19MP -19, 2 combo orbs are used to deal 1030% damage on 6 enemies, Enemy Attack -29%, Blind Chance 87%, Enemy ACC (when Blind): -20%, Cooldown: 33 sec
20MP -20, 2 combo orbs are used to deal 1040% damage on 6 enemies, Enemy Attack -30%, Blind Chance 90%, Enemy ACC (when Blind): -20%, Cooldown: 30 sec