BasilMarket

Sad Mask
Would you be so kind as to disable your ad-blocker on BasilMarket please? Your support is greatly appreciated.

Elemental Adaptation (Fire, Poison)

[image=/skill/MapleStory-F-P-Mage-Skill-Elemental-Adaptation-(Fire,-Poison)-BasilMarket.gif] Cover yourself with a veil of fire and poison to defend against critical Abnormal Status at the cost of a portion of Max MP. Has a chance to regenerate when successful. Cooldown only applies when regeneration fails.
LevelInfo
1MP Cost: 25, upon defending critical Abnormal Status, consumes up to 12% of Max MP and regenerate the barrier up to 5 times at 23% chance. Cooldown: 582 sec. [Passive Effect: Increases Abnormal Status and all Elemental Resistances by 1%]
2MP Cost: 25, upon defending critical Abnormal Status, consumes up to 11% of Max MP and regenerate the barrier up to 5 times at 26% chance. Cooldown: 564 sec. [Passive Effect: Increases Abnormal Status and all Elemental Resistances by 2%]
3MP Cost: 25, upon defending critical Abnormal Status, consumes up to 11% of Max MP and regenerate the barrier up to 5 times at 29% chance. Cooldown: 546 sec. [Passive Effect: Increases Abnormal Status and all Elemental Resistances by 3%]
4MP Cost: 25, upon defending critical Abnormal Status, consumes up to 10% of Max MP and regenerate the barrier up to 5 times at 32% chance. Cooldown: 528 sec. [Passive Effect: Increases Abnormal Status and all Elemental Resistances by 4%]
5MP Cost: 25, upon defending critical Abnormal Status, consumes up to 10% of Max MP and regenerate the barrier up to 5 times at 35% chance. Cooldown: 510 sec. [Passive Effect: Increases Abnormal Status and all Elemental Resistances by 5%]
6MP Cost: 25, upon defending critical Abnormal Status, consumes up to 9% of Max MP and regenerate the barrier up to 5 times at 38% chance. Cooldown: 492 sec. [Passive Effect: Increases Abnormal Status and all Elemental Resistances by 6%]
7MP Cost: 25, upon defending critical Abnormal Status, consumes up to 9% of Max MP and regenerate the barrier up to 5 times at 41% chance. Cooldown: 474 sec. [Passive Effect: Increases Abnormal Status and all Elemental Resistances by 7%]
8MP Cost: 30, upon defending critical Abnormal Status, consumes up to 8% of Max MP and regenerate the barrier up to 5 times at 44% chance. Cooldown: 456 sec. [Passive Effect: Increases Abnormal Status and all Elemental Resistances by 8%]
9MP Cost: 30, upon defending critical Abnormal Status, consumes up to 8% of Max MP and regenerate the barrier up to 5 times at 47% chance. Cooldown: 438 sec. [Passive Effect: Increases Abnormal Status and all Elemental Resistances by 9%]
10MP Cost: 30, upon defending critical Abnormal Status, consumes up to 7% of Max MP and regenerate the barrier up to 5 times at 50% chance. Cooldown: 420 sec. [Passive Effect: Increases Abnormal Status and all Elemental Resistances by 10%]
11MP Cost: 30, upon defending critical Abnormal Status, consumes up to 7% of Max MP and regenerate the barrier up to 5 times at 53% chance. Cooldown: 402 sec. [Passive Effect: Increases Abnormal Status and all Elemental Resistances by 11%]
12MP Cost: 30, upon defending critical Abnormal Status, consumes up to 6% of Max MP and regenerate the barrier up to 5 times at 56% chance. Cooldown: 384 sec. [Passive Effect: Increases Abnormal Status and all Elemental Resistances by 12%]
13MP Cost: 30, upon defending critical Abnormal Status, consumes up to 6% of Max MP and regenerate the barrier up to 5 times at 59% chance. Cooldown: 366 sec. [Passive Effect: Increases Abnormal Status and all Elemental Resistances by 13%]
14MP Cost: 30, upon defending critical Abnormal Status, consumes up to 5% of Max MP and regenerate the barrier up to 5 times at 62% chance. Cooldown: 348 sec. [Passive Effect: Increases Abnormal Status and all Elemental Resistances by 14%]
15MP Cost: 35, upon defending critical Abnormal Status, consumes up to 5% of Max MP and regenerate the barrier up to 5 times at 65% chance. Cooldown: 330 sec. [Passive Effect: Increases Abnormal Status and all Elemental Resistances by 15%]
16MP Cost: 35, upon defending critical Abnormal Status, consumes up to 4% of Max MP and regenerate the barrier up to 5 times at 68% chance. Cooldown: 312 sec. [Passive Effect: Increases Abnormal Status and all Elemental Resistances by 16%]
17MP Cost: 35, upon defending critical Abnormal Status, consumes up to 4% of Max MP and regenerate the barrier up to 5 times at 71% chance. Cooldown: 294 sec. [Passive Effect: Increases Abnormal Status and all Elemental Resistances by 17%]
18MP Cost: 35, upon defending critical Abnormal Status, consumes up to 3% of Max MP and regenerate the barrier up to 5 times at 74% chance. Cooldown: 276 sec. [Passive Effect: Increases Abnormal Status and all Elemental Resistances by 18%]
19MP Cost: 35, upon defending critical Abnormal Status, consumes up to 3% of Max MP and regenerate the barrier up to 5 times at 77% chance. Cooldown: 258 sec. [Passive Effect: Increases Abnormal Status and all Elemental Resistances by 19%]
20MP Cost: 35, upon defending critical Abnormal Status, consumes up to 2% of Max MP and regenerate the barrier up to 5 times at 80% chance. Cooldown: 240 sec. [Passive Effect: Increases Abnormal Status and all Elemental Resistances by 20%]