BasilMarket

Sad Mask
Would you be so kind as to disable your ad-blocker on BasilMarket please? Your support is greatly appreciated.

How to get 100 crit rate

Bishop Forum Talk about Cleric, Priest and Bishop

natty2 Level 225 Broa Bishop Nimbus Guild See what games, anime & art natty2 is intonatty2
4 main methods of increasing your crit rate, and get to 100%:

Method #1: In 3rd job, max Arcane Overdrive for 30% Crit rate, and Holy F0cus (I CANT BELIEVE this word is forbidden! WTF basil?) for another 40% Crit rate, making your base crit rate 75%, and your crit damage is 145%~150%!

Method #2: Get a phantom on the same account - on the same server, to level 70. You will then get the option to share his Link Skill, Phantom Instinct, which increases the Crit rate by 10%, making your Crit rate 85%!

Method #3: Either buy a crit neb if you can afford it, or get a "Wiser Than Thou Ring" from the currently ongoing event.
This ring gives 5% Crit rate if you are level 100 or above. This makes 90% Crit rate.

Method #4: Reach level 198 and get the hyper skill that gives 10% Crit rate.

Most of the people are able to do steps 1 and 4, topping you at 85% rate, with damage of 145%~150%.
People with Phantom (and a lot of people have 'em) get 95% rate, with damage of 145%~150%.
The Hardest Method would be #3, Because not everyone has been in the event, or created their Bishops at the event, so the ring could be out of reach, and the nebs could be really expensive.
I say 95% is really enough, (and 85% isn't bad either), but as a bishop, getting 100% is quite easy, and I just gave you the best methods I could think of...
Skills like "Genesis" have +20% crit rate, so you will have auto damage increase of 145%~150%, as well as some serious damage benefits like damage ignore from Arcane Aim, and Damage boosts from Infinity, and such...

You can reply with your own way of increasing your crit rate (or generally the damage of a bishop), and tell me if it helps (;
Posted: April 2013 Permalink

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
natty2 Level 225 Broa Bishop Nimbus Guild See what games, anime & art natty2 is intonatty2
75% base **[Check]**
10% hyper skill stat enhance **[Check]**
10% phantom instinct **[Check]**
10% decent SE **[Hard to get]**
9% crit potential on legendary weapon **[Rare, and requires a lot of effort]**
6% nebulite on weapon **[Rare, not to mention expensive (but the best out there since only 5% is missing)...]**
10% explorer crit ring **[Not accessibly to everyone]**

= 130%. Woops, looks like I went a bit overboard there[/quote]
Bold is my reaction.
Apr 18 2013
JustAnotherUser Level 200 Khaini Bishop
75% base +15% from Level 2 phantom link skill (when it gets released) + 10% from hypercritical= 100%
Apr 18 2013
I wish the bonus crit chance would just convert to more damage haha
Apr 18 2013
jolteon7 Level 205 Broa I/L Arch Mage
Dream calculation: 130% crit rate equals 70% chance to do your normal crit damage with the other 30% being double crit damage.

OT: In addition to simply getting crit rate, I recommend getting max crit damage potential on gloves. They are essentially just %damage since it is so easy to get 100% crit. Party with a Bowman or get decent SE. The Explorer's magical ring gives 20% crit damage in addition to 5% additional rate, if you had a character around for the event and got it.

Does the Wiser Than Thou Ring have any crit damage effect? And can you transfer it to another character?
Apr 18 2013
JustAnotherUser Level 200 Khaini Bishop
Dream calculation: 130% crit rate equals 70% chance to do your normal crit damage with the other 30% being double crit damage.

OT: In addition to simply getting crit rate, I recommend getting max crit damage potential on gloves. They are essentially just %damage since it is so easy to get 100% crit. Party with a Bowman or get decent SE. The Explorer's magical ring gives 20% crit damage in addition to 5% additional rate, if you had a character around for the event and got it.

Does the Wiser Than Thou Ring have any crit damage effect? And can you transfer it to another character?[/quote]
Hayato's character card raises minimum critical damge, +8% at S rank. Which giveds 1.5-1.5 crit damage, combined with decent SE it becomes 1.53-1.65
Apr 18 2013
godman111 Level 200 Bera Hero
Hayato's character card raises minimum critical damge, +8% at S rank. Which giveds 1.5-1.5 crit damage, combined with decent SE it becomes 1.53-1.65[/quote]

SS rank*
S rank only gives 6% minimum critical dmg.
Apr 18 2013
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.