BasilMarket

Sad Mask
Would you be so kind as to disable your ad-blocker on BasilMarket please? Your support is greatly appreciated.

Burning Shikigami Haunting

Channels Kagu-tsuchi, the god of fire, to add fire energy to Shikigami Haunting.
Requires Shikigami Haunting Level 15
LevelInfo
1Active Effect: Mana -30, Duration: 300 sec. Shikigami Haunting has a 12% chance to deal 63% damage for 4 sec during the 3 hits. Passive Effect: Shikigami Haunting Damage: +25%
2Active Effect: Mana -30, Duration: 330 sec. Shikigami Haunting has a 14% chance to deal 66% damage for 4 sec during the 3 hits. Passive Effect: Shikigami Haunting Damage: +25%
3Active Effect: Mana -30, Duration: 360 sec. Shikigami Haunting has a 16% chance to deal 69% damage for 4 sec during the 3 hits. Passive Effect: Shikigami Haunting Damage: +25%
4Active Effect: Mana -30, Duration: 390 sec. Shikigami Haunting has a 18% chance to deal 72% damage for 4 sec during the 3 hits. Passive Effect: Shikigami Haunting Damage: +25%
5Active Effect: Mana -30, Duration: 420 sec. Shikigami Haunting has a 20% chance to deal 75% damage for 4 sec during the 3 hits. Passive Effect: Shikigami Haunting Damage: +25%
6Active Effect: Mana -30, Duration: 450 sec. Shikigami Haunting has a 22% chance to deal 78% damage for 5 sec during the 3 hits. Passive Effect: Shikigami Haunting Damage: +25%
7Active Effect: Mana -30, Duration: 480 sec. Shikigami Haunting has a 24% chance to deal 81% damage for 5 sec during the 3 hits. Passive Effect: Shikigami Haunting Damage: +25%
8Active Effect: Mana -30, Duration: 510 sec. Shikigami Haunting has a 26% chance to deal 84% damage for 5 sec during the 3 hits. Passive Effect: Shikigami Haunting Damage: +25%
9Active Effect: Mana -30, Duration: 540 sec. Shikigami Haunting has a 28% chance to deal 87% damage for 5 sec during the 3 hits. Passive Effect: Shikigami Haunting Damage: +25%
10Active Effect: Mana -30, Duration: 570 sec. Shikigami Haunting has a 30% chance to deal 90% damage for 5 sec during the 3 hits. Passive Effect: Shikigami Haunting Damage: +25%
11Active Effect: Mana -30, Duration: 600 sec. Shikigami Haunting has a 32% chance to deal 93% damage for 6 sec during the 3 hits. Passive Effect: Shikigami Haunting Damage: +25%
12Active Effect: Mana -30, Duration: 630 sec. Shikigami Haunting has a 34% chance to deal 96% damage for 6 sec during the 3 hits. Passive Effect: Shikigami Haunting Damage: +25%
13Active Effect: Mana -30, Duration: 660 sec. Shikigami Haunting has a 36% chance to deal 99% damage for 6 sec during the 3 hits. Passive Effect: Shikigami Haunting Damage: +25%
14Active Effect: Mana -30, Duration: 690 sec. Shikigami Haunting has a 38% chance to deal 102% damage for 6 sec during the 3 hits. Passive Effect: Shikigami Haunting Damage: +25%
15Active Effect: Mana -30, Duration: 720 sec. Shikigami Haunting has a 40% chance to deal 105% damage for 6 sec during the 3 hits. Passive Effect: Shikigami Haunting Damage: +25%