BasilMarket

Sad Mask
Would you be so kind as to disable your ad-blocker on BasilMarket please? Your support is greatly appreciated.

Haku Reborn

Haku takes human form to fight by Kanna's side.
LevelInfo
1Mana -50, Transformation Duration: 140 sec.. Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 24% chance to resist knock-back and ignore 4% enemy defense. Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 18% of your HP. Foxfire: Haku summons 1 foxfires for 24 sec. Has a 4% chance to
2Mana -50, Transformation Duration: 180 sec.. Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 28% chance to resist knock-back and ignore 8% enemy defense. Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 26% of your HP. Foxfire: Haku summons 1 foxfires for 28 sec. Has a 8% chance to
3Mana -50, Transformation Duration: 220 sec.. Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 32% chance to resist knock-back and ignore 12% enemy defense. Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 34% of your HP. Foxfire: Haku summons 1 foxfires for 32 sec. Has a 12% chance
4Mana -50, Transformation Duration: 260 sec.. Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 36% chance to resist knock-back and ignore 16% enemy defense. Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 42% of your HP. Foxfire: Haku summons 1 foxfires for 36 sec. Has a 16% chance
5Mana -50, Transformation Duration: 300 sec.. Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 40% chance to resist knock-back and ignore 20% enemy defense. Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 50% of your HP. Foxfire: Haku summons 2 foxfires for 40 sec. Has a 20% chance
6Mana -50, Transformation Duration: 340 sec.. Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 44% chance to resist knock-back and ignore 24% enemy defense. Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 58% of your HP. Foxfire: Haku summons 2 foxfires for 44 sec. Has a 24% chance
7Mana -50, Transformation Duration: 380 sec.. Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 48% chance to resist knock-back and ignore 28% enemy defense. Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 66% of your HP. Foxfire: Haku summons 2 foxfires for 48 sec. Has a 28% chance
8Mana -50, Transformation Duration: 420 sec.. Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 52% chance to resist knock-back and ignore 32% enemy defense. Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 74% of your HP. Foxfire: Haku summons 2 foxfires for 52 sec. Has a 32% chance
9Mana -50, Transformation Duration: 460 sec.. Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 56% chance to resist knock-back and ignore 36% enemy defense. Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 82% of your HP. Foxfire: Haku summons 2 foxfires for 56 sec. Has a 36% chance
10Mana -50, Transformation Duration: 500 sec.. Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 60% chance to resist knock-back and ignore 40% enemy defense. Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 90% of your HP. Foxfire: Haku summons 3 foxfires for 60 sec. Has a 40% chance