BasilMarket

Sad Mask
Would you be so kind as to disable your ad-blocker on BasilMarket please? Your support is greatly appreciated.

Haku Perfected

Improves Haku's human-form skills.
Requires Haku Reborn Level 10
LevelInfo
1Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 42% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 22% enemy defense. Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 55%. Foxfire: Haku summons 1 foxfires for 41 sec.Has a 23% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 840% of damage. Every 2 attac
2Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 44% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 22% enemy defense. Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 55%. Foxfire: Haku summons 1 foxfires for 42 sec.Has a 23% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 880% of damage. Every 2 attac
3Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 46% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 24% enemy defense. Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 60%. Foxfire: Haku summons 1 foxfires for 43 sec.Has a 26% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 920% of damage. Every 2 attac
4Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 48% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 24% enemy defense. Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 60%. Foxfire: Haku summons 1 foxfires for 44 sec.Has a 26% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 960% of damage. Every 2 attac
5Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 50% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 26% enemy defense. Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 65%. Foxfire: Haku summons 1 foxfires for 45 sec.Has a 29% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1000% of damage. Every 2 atta
6Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 52% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 26% enemy defense. Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 65%. Foxfire: Haku summons 1 foxfires for 46 sec.Has a 29% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1040% of damage. Every 2 atta
7Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 54% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 28% enemy defense. Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 70%. Foxfire: Haku summons 1 foxfires for 47 sec.Has a 32% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1080% of damage. Every 2 atta
8Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 56% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 28% enemy defense. Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 70%. Foxfire: Haku summons 1 foxfires for 48 sec.Has a 32% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1120% of damage. Every 2 atta
9Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 58% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 30% enemy defense. Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 75%. Foxfire: Haku summons 1 foxfires for 49 sec.Has a 35% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1160% of damage. Every 2 atta
10Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 60% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 30% enemy defense. Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 75%. Foxfire: Haku summons 2 foxfires for 50 sec.Has a 35% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1200% of damage. Every 2 atta
11Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 62% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 32% enemy defense. Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 80%. Foxfire: Haku summons 2 foxfires for 51 sec.Has a 38% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1240% of damage. Every 2 atta
12Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 64% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 32% enemy defense. Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 80%. Foxfire: Haku summons 2 foxfires for 52 sec.Has a 38% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1280% of damage. Every 2 atta
13Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 66% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 34% enemy defense. Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 85%. Foxfire: Haku summons 2 foxfires for 53 sec.Has a 41% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1320% of damage. Every 2 atta
14Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 68% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 34% enemy defense. Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 85%. Foxfire: Haku summons 2 foxfires for 54 sec.Has a 41% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1360% of damage. Every 2 atta
15Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 70% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 36% enemy defense. Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 90%. Foxfire: Haku summons 2 foxfires for 55 sec.Has a 44% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1400% of damage. Every 2 atta
16Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 72% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 36% enemy defense. Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 90%. Foxfire: Haku summons 2 foxfires for 56 sec.Has a 44% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1440% of damage. Every 2 atta
17Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 74% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 38% enemy defense. Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 95%. Foxfire: Haku summons 2 foxfires for 57 sec.Has a 47% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1480% of damage. Every 2 atta
18Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 76% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 38% enemy defense. Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 95%. Foxfire: Haku summons 2 foxfires for 58 sec.Has a 47% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1520% of damage. Every 2 atta
19Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 78% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 40% enemy defense. Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 100%. Foxfire: Haku summons 2 foxfires for 59 sec.Has a 50% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1560% of damage. Every 2 att
20Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 80% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 40% enemy defense. Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 100%. Foxfire: Haku summons 3 foxfires for 60 sec.Has a 50% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1600% of damage. Every 2 att
21Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 82% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 42% enemy defense. Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 105%. Foxfire: Haku summons 3 foxfires for 61 sec.Has a 53% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1640% of damage. Every 2 att
22Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 84% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 42% enemy defense. Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 105%. Foxfire: Haku summons 3 foxfires for 62 sec.Has a 53% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1680% of damage. Every 2 att