BasilMarket

Sad Mask
Would you be so kind as to disable your ad-blocker on BasilMarket please? Your support is greatly appreciated.

Monkey Spirits

When you attack, a monkey might fall from the sky and hurl a massive jug of spirits at the enemy. The summoned monkey grants you extra EXP.
LevelInfo
1Monkey Summon Chance: 2% when attacking, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 121, Number of Attacks: 3. Extra EXP Chance: 13%, EXP: +1%, has chance to drop unidentified item
2Monkey Summon Chance: 4% when attacking, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 122, Number of Attacks: 3. Extra EXP Chance: 16%, EXP: +2%, has chance to drop unidentified item
3Monkey Summon Chance: 6% when attacking, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 123, Number of Attacks: 3. Extra EXP Chance: 19%, EXP: +3%, has chance to drop unidentified item
4Monkey Summon Chance: 8% when attacking, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 124, Number of Attacks: 3. Extra EXP Chance: 22%, EXP: +4%, has chance to drop unidentified item
5Monkey Summon Chance: 10% when attacking, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 125, Number of Attacks: 3. Extra EXP Chance: 25%, EXP: +5%, has chance to drop unidentified item
6Monkey Summon Chance: 12% when attacking, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 126, Number of Attacks: 3. Extra EXP Chance: 28%, EXP: +6%, has chance to drop unidentified item
7Monkey Summon Chance: 14% when attacking, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 127, Number of Attacks: 3. Extra EXP Chance: 31%, EXP: +7%, has chance to drop unidentified item
8Monkey Summon Chance: 16% when attacking, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 128, Number of Attacks: 3. Extra EXP Chance: 34%, EXP: +8%, has chance to drop unidentified item
9Monkey Summon Chance: 18% when attacking, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 129, Number of Attacks: 3. Extra EXP Chance: 37%, EXP: +9%, has chance to drop unidentified item
10Monkey Summon Chance: 20% when attacking, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 130, Number of Attacks: 3. Extra EXP Chance: 40%, EXP: +10%, has chance to drop unidentified item
11Monkey Summon Chance: 22% when attacking, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 131, Number of Attacks: 3. Extra EXP Chance: 43%, EXP: +11%, has chance to drop unidentified item
12Monkey Summon Chance: 24% when attacking, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 132, Number of Attacks: 3. Extra EXP Chance: 46%, EXP: +12%, has chance to drop unidentified item
13Monkey Summon Chance: 26% when attacking, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 133, Number of Attacks: 3. Extra EXP Chance: 49%, EXP: +13%, has chance to drop unidentified item
14Monkey Summon Chance: 28% when attacking, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 134, Number of Attacks: 3. Extra EXP Chance: 52%, EXP: +14%, has chance to drop unidentified item
15Monkey Summon Chance: 30% when attacking, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 135, Number of Attacks: 3. Extra EXP Chance: 55%, EXP: +15%, has chance to drop unidentified item
16Monkey Summon Chance: 32% when attacking, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 136, Number of Attacks: 3. Extra EXP Chance: 58%, EXP: +16%, has chance to drop unidentified item
17Monkey Summon Chance: 34% when attacking, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 137, Number of Attacks: 3. Extra EXP Chance: 61%, EXP: +17%, has chance to drop unidentified item
18Monkey Summon Chance: 36% when attacking, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 138, Number of Attacks: 3. Extra EXP Chance: 64%, EXP: +18%, has chance to drop unidentified item
19Monkey Summon Chance: 38% when attacking, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 139, Number of Attacks: 3. Extra EXP Chance: 67%, EXP: +19%, has chance to drop unidentified item
20Monkey Summon Chance: 40% when attacking, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 140, Number of Attacks: 3. Extra EXP Chance: 70%, EXP: +20%, has chance to drop unidentified item
21Monkey Summon Chance: 42% when attacking, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 141, Number of Attacks: 3. Extra EXP Chance: 73%, EXP: +21%, has chance to drop unidentified item
22Monkey Summon Chance: 44% when attacking, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 142, Number of Attacks: 3. Extra EXP Chance: 76%, EXP: +22%, has chance to drop unidentified item
23Monkey Summon Chance: 46% when attacking, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 143, Number of Attacks: 3. Extra EXP Chance: 79%, EXP: +23%, has chance to drop unidentified item
24Monkey Summon Chance: 48% when attacking, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 144, Number of Attacks: 3. Extra EXP Chance: 82%, EXP: +24%, has chance to drop unidentified item
25Monkey Summon Chance: 50% when attacking, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 145, Number of Attacks: 3. Extra EXP Chance: 85%, EXP: +25%, has chance to drop unidentified item
26Monkey Summon Chance: 52% when attacking, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 146, Number of Attacks: 3. Extra EXP Chance: 88%, EXP: +26%, has chance to drop unidentified item
27Monkey Summon Chance: 54% when attacking, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 147, Number of Attacks: 3. Extra EXP Chance: 91%, EXP: +27%, has chance to drop unidentified item
28Monkey Summon Chance: 56% when attacking, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 148, Number of Attacks: 3. Extra EXP Chance: 94%, EXP: +28%, has chance to drop unidentified item
29Monkey Summon Chance: 58% when attacking, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 149, Number of Attacks: 3. Extra EXP Chance: 97%, EXP: +29%, has chance to drop unidentified item
30Monkey Summon Chance: 60% when attacking, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 150, Number of Attacks: 3. Extra EXP Chance: 100%, EXP: +30%, has chance to drop unidentified item
31Monkey Summon Chance: 62% when attacking, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 151, Number of Attacks: 3. Extra EXP Chance: 103%, EXP: +31%, has chance to drop unidentified item
32Monkey Summon Chance: 64% when attacking, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 152, Number of Attacks: 3. Extra EXP Chance: 106%, EXP: +32%, has chance to drop unidentified item