BasilMarket

Sad Mask
Would you be so kind as to disable your ad-blocker on BasilMarket please? Your support is greatly appreciated.

Kritia Invasion reward system needs change

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

mrxxkim Level 230 Scania Xenon 4 Reconcile Guild
We all know that barely anyone does Kritia invasion. One of the reasons why people do not make an effort to do so is because of the last hitting reward system. You can be the person with the most damage points. You can be the person who did 99% of the damage. However, the effort becomes futile due to the campers who only wait for the last hitting opportunity with the completed quest, killing the player's motivation to do any of the Kritia invasion.

I advocate a change in the system. I say the person who dealt the most points should be getting the highest reward, like the commerci party system. I believe changing the system to most damage point dealt instead of last hit will stimulate the activity of Kritia invasion. Furthermore, everyone will be able to get atleast 1 anti magic stone per invasion due to the increased completion of the Kritia invasion, whereas in the current state, people are lucky to get more than 1 per day (excluding the daily quest).

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZhu8SaodPw]obama approves this msg[/url]
Posted: March 2015 Permalink

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
lazypando Level 200 Windia Corsair
The problem with that is that it reward people who are more funded and probably already have a pair of tyrant gloves. I think I'd rather see the 4 stones randomly go to someone who met some minimum requirement in participation.
Mar 26 2015
mrxxkim Level 230 Scania Xenon 4 Reconcile Guild
The problem with that is that it reward people who are more funded and probably already have a pair of tyrant gloves. I think I'd rather see the 4 stones randomly go to someone who met some minimum requirement in participation.[/quote]

But another problem is there is no stone to obtain if the invasion is not completed. And as I mentioned above, people are discouraged to make an effort on trying because there's so many people just waiting around doing nothing until the hp is down to its last %.

I rather see everyone who participate in the invasion get constant number of stones from more completion, rather than not getting any
Mar 26 2015
Lecarde Level 161 Windia Beginner Herbs Guild
@lazypando: That's true. But even if they already have a pair of gloves, if they buy another one they can, and will, sell it, and that means more gloves entering the market.

I think this is a great change to invasion. But I also think that the health of the boss should be adjusted based on how many players are there for the invasion. It should be brought down by ~20% if you are there alone, just to give you a fighting chance at being able to finish it. The more people there are, the more health the boss, the more health the boss, the more kritias koins/antimagic stones should be given out as rewards.
Mar 26 2015
give the last attacker and the person who dealt most damage the reward prob solved
Mar 26 2015
AnthonysWill Level 62 Bellocan Blaze Wizard 1
120%(6 items with 20%)+wolf underling[/quote]

I have the wolf underling, and a 20% drop ring, plus a greed pendant. Looks like I still have some ways to go....
Mar 26 2015
kiue Level 200 Scania Night Lord
So... if yu did 99% of the damage, what are the chances the 1% can actually pull off that last hit?

Doing 99% in the party basically mean you hit caps and have a ton of lines compared to the other people. For that person to hit only 1% trough the whole fight, that basically means he/she has no funding.

So lets say you were a Phantom hitting cap so around 40hits*50milperhit/ sec That is... 2bil per sec.
the newb does prob does 10mil per sec. so basically nothing...

So what is the chance for him to get the last hit when your DMG/hit is still 5x more than his 1 attack? Not to mention he prbably can only throw in 2-5 hits during that 1 sec. Still does nt add up...

So I don't see it really unfair.

If you can't solo like BowlCut, then you either are one of the 3:

1. Weak and part of that 1% you are complaining about.
2. You do around the same damage as the other members so basically even if you do 4x as much... I still consider it to be close.

If you belong in group 1... then you are just one .... You can fill in the rest.
If you belong in choice 2, then you might want to complain but then again, if you do the same amount as you team then everyone has equal chance to get that last hit so don't complain. If you do x amount more than your party members, you might wana complain more but in the end you still do more... The chance for you to get that last hit is a lot higher than your party members...
Mar 26 2015
Lecarde Level 161 Windia Beginner Herbs Guild
It has been posted on Nexon's forums
Mar 26 2015
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.