Please notify me about any errors you see in the guide. I only do quick checks, if any, so I heavily rely on others to correct me.
If your screenshot was not added to the guide, send me a PM with the screenshot, and I will give a response.
Any use of this guide's content for the purpose of making a copy is strictly prohibited unless approved by myself, DrHye/HyeBandit.
Guide Likes: 39
Last: Jul 17 2012, 14:27 BT
May 11 2012
Please just refer to the top of the guide for update notes. Thanks!
May 12 2012
Removed sections for other Damage Ranges guides from this guide.
Jul 09 2012
Added a Phantom section for... Phantoms!
Jul 15 2012
Added more ranges
Jul 17 2012
Minor and unimportant adjustments in rules, mostly rewording
Scroll down and LIKE our Thief Damage Ranges guide on the lower left
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Please use Imgur from now on. It provides smaller links and doesn't eventually reuse URLs, making it the easiest image sharer to use. Thanks for helping me out there.
A new section for Phantoms was added in a recent update. Begin submitting your ranges!
Removed a range by request
Slightly adjusted the explanations for what stats are requested in chat/text boxes.
This is a thread for comparing your thief's damage range to those of other basilers. Basically, it's a reference to see how you are comparing in the thief community. Thief Damage Ranges is not meant to be a show-off thread, although it may be competitive at times.
In this thread, we have all the Thief classes. Assassins, Bandits, and Dual Blades. As of 12/26/10, we now accept Night Walker ranges as well!
NOTE: Keep in mind that when using this thread, there are more funded players than there are unfunded, so depending on your level of funding, you may not receive accurate comparison results with others in your level range.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Before browsing the guide, be sure to note that ALL LINKS ARE SAFE IN THIS GUIDE!
While in this guide, or any other on Basilmarket, it is expected you follow the Site Rules.
Comment here with your screenshot!
1) No attack potions or buffs are allowed, aside from Maple Warrior. If you are using Maple Warrior, you must show a second screenshot verifying your MW level (this is just for my reference, it won't be posted on the guide, so it doesn't need anything besides your MW level). Then mention your MW level in the screenshot that will be posted. Note that some screenshots do have buffs in them. They are either ring buffs (that come with the ring permanently, therefore, are perfectly fine) or are buffs that do not boost attack.
2) The top right corner of your screen (or more specifically, where any buff would be shown) must be visible, in order to verify that you followed rule #1.
3) Picture must show the entire Maple screen, not cropped to cut out any part of the Maple screen.
4) Please use Imgur to share your image. Imgur is one of the fastest image sharers available, and is labeled as "OK" by the "Leave BasilMarket" page. You do not need an account or anything, making it the most simple image sharer to use.
5) No test servers or illegal servers may be used.
6) Please do not constantly submit screenshots. As much as we like to see one's improvement, we do not want one person dominating a part of the guide. I will ask you which screen(s) you would like kept on the guide if I see it as an issue. It's solely a judgment call by me now, because the old rule didn't provide enough space between one's screenshots.
7) A screenshot will only be accepted if it shows the equips window and a list of some of your important stats. The most important stats are your total stats and total % LUK/STR/DEX/ATT. It's also highly suggested and appreciated if you provide further detail about some of your equips. If you're unsure, refer to other screenshots to see what's been accepted in the past.
8) Please refer to the "What to Include" section below for everything that is required in the screenshot.
Note: The guide owner reserves the right to deny or remove any screenshot, with or without explanation.
Level, job, and IGN, either using the Ability window, the bottom bar, or both.
The four main ability stats (STR, DEX, INT, LUK) from your Ability window.
Your Blessing of Fairy or Empress Blessing level (whichever is higher and provides the buff).
Throwing stars/knives, if you use them.
Your range (the stats below it, such as defense, are not required).
Chat messenger box, chat log or a text box edited in (using Microsoft Paint, Notepad or a similar program) listing out an overview/summary of your stats and/or equips not visible via the Ability window (total % stats/ATT, total weapon ATT, etc.)
Assassins (Lvl 30-69)
Hermits (Lvl 70-119)
Night Lords (Lvl 120-200)
Night Lords With MW (Lvl 120-200)
Bandits (Lvl 30-69)
Chief Bandits (Lvl 70-119)
Shadowers (Lvl 120-200)
Shadowers With MW (Lvl 120-200)
Phantoms (2nd Job) (Lvl 30-69)
Phantoms (3rd Job) (Lvl 70-119)
Phantoms (4th Job) (Lvl 120-200)
Phantoms With MW (4th Job) (Lvl 120-200)
Blade Recruits (Lvl 20-29)
Blade Acolytes (Lvl 30-54)
Blade Specialists (Lvl 55-69)
Blade Lords (Lvl 70-119)
Blade Masters (Lvl 120-200)
Blade Masters With MW (Lvl 120-200)
Night Walkers (Lvl 30-69)
Night Walkers (Lvl 70-120)
To Mr. Basil for giving me the initiative to make this thread, and another thanks for stickying it!
To Astrodogg and RadicalDreamer for creating the last two threads, and to anyone before them.
To FatelessNexus and Qwan456 for helping me with Table of Contents (how to link) in the guide system before this.
To MrTouchnGo for continued support, commentary and recommendations for the guide (ex. aiding in the decision to use a single image-sharing site for the guide from 4.11.12 onward!)
To whoever supported me when I said I would be making this, whoever offered help, and whoever will be helping and/or giving advice.
TO YOU FOR POSTING YOUR RANGE
Click here to like it!
All content on BasilMarket.com is Copyright 2005-2013 BasilMarket.com. Any use of BasilMarket.com content outside of BasilMarket.com is strictly forbidden.
Got any feedback?
Writing guides is not an easy task. Basil's guide authors spend a considerable amount of their own free time to share their knowledge and experience. If you like this guide, give it a thumbs up
. Or if you have some time, show @DrHye
your appreciation by leaving a comment