BasilMarket

Sad Mask
Would you be so kind as to disable your ad-blocker on BasilMarket please? Your support is greatly appreciated.

Aerial Barrage

A combo skill used after lifting 8 enemies into the air with Rising Rush. Fly towards airborne enemies, peppering them with 6 swift attacks. In addition, permanently increases the damage caused by Rising Rush.
LevelInfo
1Active Effects - MP -28, Damage: 82%, Max Enemies Hit: 8, Number of Attacks: 6, Instant Death Chance: 2%. Passive Effects - Rising Rush Damage: +10%
2Active Effects - MP -28, Damage: 84%, Max Enemies Hit: 8, Number of Attacks: 6, Instant Death Chance: 4%. Passive Effects - Rising Rush Damage: +10%
3Active Effects - MP -28, Damage: 86%, Max Enemies Hit: 8, Number of Attacks: 6, Instant Death Chance: 6%. Passive Effects - Rising Rush Damage: +18%
4Active Effects - MP -28, Damage: 88%, Max Enemies Hit: 8, Number of Attacks: 6, Instant Death Chance: 8%. Passive Effects - Rising Rush Damage: +18%
5Active Effects - MP -28, Damage: 90%, Max Enemies Hit: 8, Number of Attacks: 6, Instant Death Chance: 10%. Passive Effects - Rising Rush Damage: +18%