i believe i've come up with a solution for this. it's kinda complicated so follow along closely. take your main char to the nearest storage keeper, insert your mesos, log out and back into your second character, walk to the nearest storage keeper, and grab your mesos.
@greatbolshy You only pay taxes in FM and Ardentmil not in the towns tho,@meiguihua do you mean second account? if so use the auction house to transfer your meso, just put up a snail shell or something then the price of all your meso
@meiguihua: Your storage is shared between all characters in the same account on the same world. You can put your mesos in the storage, and withdraw it on another character in same world and account. The storage and your character can only hold up to 10b.
Please answer these questions.
1) Are your characters in the same account? Which is to say that all of the characters use the same ID and password to login.
2) If yes, why is storage not working for you if you just want to transfer mesos?
3) If not, then use one of these methods :
Dual computer / laptops trading
1) Have 2 computers / laptops
2) Install MapleStory on both
3) Login the different accounts, go to FM, and trade each other
4) Put in the amount of mesos you want to transfer
1) If you want character A to receive mesos from character B, use character A to put up an useless item, like snail shell, on the auction house and price it at an amount where you want character B to transfer over
2) Login character B and purchase the useless item
1) Same as above, but use a FM shop instead
2) This can save a little more tax
To be honest I don't understand what is so difficult to do it if you answer yes for first question.
@meiguihua: >my windian account has 4 characters including my main
omg you're just too cute.
As long as the characters are all in the same account, you can transfer up to 10bil mesos to another character via storage at once, regardless of their job branch. This means you can transfer mesos from your resistance to a cygnus knight, which is what I just did. The only reasons I can see it not working is if it involves a character under lv30, or a Zero and I only say that because I never tried either one.