axleary2010 Level 167 Scania Battle Mage 4
After completing the Mushroom Shrine theme dungeon, you can then raise the closeness of a number of NPCs that will allow you to use a skill once you reach a high closeness. To open the Threads of Fate window, you need to click the book icon on the right side of your screen, then click the mushroom shrine, followed up by clicking [Threads of Fate] Unraveling the Threads of Fate.
Talk to the NPCs in this window to gain closeness, and depending on how interesting the conversation is you will earn anywhere from +0-+3 closeness. Talking is limited, so you can't simply talk to them over and over to gain closeness. You must wait 1 full hour to speak to the same NPC. Also in the threads of fate window you can give gifts once daily to receive 3 closeness. You can equip up to 3 of these NPCs to gain stats on your Wings of Fate. Double click the NPCs while in the Threads of Fate window to equip them and their icon will appear in the area below. There are a couple of gifts that I don't know because I haven't unlocked them and JMS translations didn't provide useful info.
- Kino Konoko - Dolls from the mushrooms nearby Mushroom Shrine, they're called Sakura Mushrooms though they look like regular orange mushrooms.
- Takeno Konoko - White, Red, Orange potion, or Elixir
- Tengu - Opal Ore, Garnet Ore, or Aquamarine Ore
- Kamaitachi - Blue Dragon Hat, Pirate Hat, Thief Overall, Bowman Shoes, or Mage Gloves; all must be level 110-120 not any higher or lower.
- Kurama - Regular arrows from NPC shops, Bronze Arrows
- Ibaraki - A level 4 alchemy potion that enhances str, dex, int, luk or def; ex. Defense Potion IV, Strength Potion IV, etc. Any of these will work.
- Nue - (Need 50 closeness with Ibaraki to finish the quest to unlock him.) Ramen from the NPC shop in Mushroom Shrine, Melting Cheese OR Reindeer Milk
- Yorozu - Twisted Time, Alchemist Stones, Intermediate Item Crystals
- Kubinashi - Lv120 Weapon (Warrior, Pirate, Demon, accept Briser Grim Seeker, may also accept the Briser Swords
- Izuna - Alchemy Flowers, Mandarin flowers confirmed to work
- Kino Konoko - Mushroom shrine > Why doesn't Takeno come outside > I heard there were rumors OR Takeno Konoko > You really care about Takeno > Bread was safe
- Takeno Konoko - Hobbies > By yourself > Comb your sister's hair
- Tengu - Things you like > What does Yorozu like > So I've noticed
- Kamaitachi - What sort of things do you like > Zipangu's beauty > Do you get many dates
- Kurama - What you hate > Afraid of > Not everyone's going to like you
- Ibaraka - Kamaitachi > Secrets > Were any other Yokai involved OR Human world > Likes about human world > More human than many humans
- Nue - Likes > Takeno > Love at 1st sight
- Yorozu - Tengu > Relationship > Fond of him
- Kubinashi - Hobbies > What she does when she was alive > Good at sword
- Izuna - Dreams > What's her dream > Yokai living in mushroom shrine
- Kino Konoko - Summons Kino for access to a special shop. This shop has potions and scrolls for the Wings of Fate. The scrolls are: 100% success rate for 5 all stats, 50% success rate for 7 all stats at a 50% boom rate, 30% success rate for 10 all stats at a 100% boom rate. You can only buy 1 of each scroll. 24 hour cooldown. Shop does not reset after cooldown.
- Takeno Konoko - Uses bamboo to recover 100% of your HP and makes you invincible for 5 seconds.
- Ibaraka - Attacks, dealing 5,000,000 damage over 5 seconds. 30 minute cooldown.
- Kamaitachi - Summons Kamaitachi to let you send a message to everyone in your channel. 24 hr cooldown.
- Tengu - Buffs you and everyone in your map for 20att/m.att for 1hr with a 24hr cooldown
- Kurama - Strikes to instantly defeat 20 enemies in the map. 30 minute cooldown.
- Nue - Shows range of those nearby. Just like in the stat window, this caps at 2m and you can't see any numbers above that. 24 hour cooldown.
- Yorozu - Places 5 traps, monsters that touch the traps are stunned for 5 seconds. 30 minute cooldown.
- Kubinashi - Summon Kubinashi to teleport to another location. 24 hour cooldown.
- Izuna - Ignore DR for 5 seconds. 30 minute cooldown.
The best combinations:
All of these effects occur at 100 closeness with all 3 characters. Anything lower than 100 closeness will yield a lower stat. Get your desired stat combination below and maintain 100 closeness with the 3 chosen NPCs by giving daily gifts and you're golden.
- Kino Kinoko + Kubinashi + Yorozu - 4% all stats (the other %stat combinations only go up to 3%)
- Kino Kinoko + Izuna + Yorozu - +20 Atk, +20 M.Atk
- Takeno Kinoko + Nue + Izuna - +10% Max Crit Dmg
- Takeno Kinoko + Nue + Yorozu - +10% Min Crit Dmg
- Kamaitachi + Nue + Izuna - +5% Atk
- Nue + Kubinashi + Kurama - +8% Crit Rate
- Nue + Kubinashi + Yorozu - +8% Ignore Monster Def
- Nue + Izuna + Yorozu - +5% Boss Monster Dmg
- Kubinashi + Kurama + Izuna - +5% M.Atk
Special thanks to everyone in the comments section for helping me compile this info! ♥
Posted: September 2016 Permalink