BasilMarket

Sad Mask
Would you be so kind as to disable your ad-blocker on BasilMarket please? Your support is greatly appreciated.

Night Lord's Mark

Further enhances the Assassin's Mark, increasing the chance, damage and number of throwing stars that shoot out.
LevelInfo
1Leave a mark on attack at 42% chance. Attacking again will produce 3 Throwing Stars to deal 33% +1% damage of player's level
2Leave a mark on attack at 44% chance. Attacking again will produce 3 Throwing Stars to deal 36% +1% damage of player's level
3Leave a mark on attack at 46% chance. Attacking again will produce 3 Throwing Stars to deal 39% +1% damage of player's level
4Leave a mark on attack at 48% chance. Attacking again will produce 3 Throwing Stars to deal 42% +1% damage of player's level
5Leave a mark on attack at 50% chance. Attacking again will produce 3 Throwing Stars to deal 45% +1% damage of player's level
6Leave a mark on attack at 52% chance. Attacking again will produce 3 Throwing Stars to deal 48% +1% damage of player's level
7Leave a mark on attack at 54% chance. Attacking again will produce 3 Throwing Stars to deal 51% +1% damage of player's level
8Leave a mark on attack at 56% chance. Attacking again will produce 3 Throwing Stars to deal 54% +1% damage of player's level
9Leave a mark on attack at 58% chance. Attacking again will produce 3 Throwing Stars to deal 57% +1% damage of player's level
10Leave a mark on attack at 60% chance. Attacking again will produce 4 Throwing Stars to deal 60% +1% damage of player's level