BasilMarket

Sad Mask
Would you be so kind as to disable your ad-blocker on BasilMarket please? Your support is greatly appreciated.

Guardian

Increases your tolerance to all attribute attacks and abnormal statuses. Also has a chance to block enemy attacks when you're equipped with a shield. When you block close-range attacks, you Stun the attacker.
LevelInfo
1All Attribute Attack Tolerance: +1%, Abnormal Status Tolerance: +1%, Block Chance: 11% chance, Stun Duration: 2 sec
2All Attribute Attack Tolerance: +2%, Abnormal Status Tolerance: +2%, Block Chance: 12% chance, Stun Duration: 2 sec
3All Attribute Attack Tolerance: +3%, Abnormal Status Tolerance: +3%, Block Chance: 13% chance, Stun Duration: 2 sec
4All Attribute Attack Tolerance: +4%, Abnormal Status Tolerance: +4%, Block Chance: 14% chance, Stun Duration: 2 sec
5All Attribute Attack Tolerance: +5%, Abnormal Status Tolerance: +5%, Block Chance: 15% chance, Stun Duration: 2 sec
6All Attribute Attack Tolerance: +6%, Abnormal Status Tolerance: +6%, Block Chance: 16% chance, Stun Duration: 2 sec
7All Attribute Attack Tolerance: +7%, Abnormal Status Tolerance: +7%, Block Chance: 17% chance, Stun Duration: 2 sec
8All Attribute Attack Tolerance: +8%, Abnormal Status Tolerance: +8%, Block Chance: 18% chance, Stun Duration: 2 sec
9All Attribute Attack Tolerance: +9%, Abnormal Status Tolerance: +9%, Block Chance: 19% chance, Stun Duration: 2 sec
10All Attribute Attack Tolerance: +10%, Abnormal Status Tolerance: +10%, Block Chance: 20% chance, Stun Duration: 2 sec
11All Attribute Attack Tolerance: +11%, Abnormal Status Tolerance: +11%, Block Chance: 21% chance, Stun Duration: 4 sec
12All Attribute Attack Tolerance: +12%, Abnormal Status Tolerance: +12%, Block Chance: 22% chance, Stun Duration: 4 sec
13All Attribute Attack Tolerance: +13%, Abnormal Status Tolerance: +13%, Block Chance: 23% chance, Stun Duration: 4 sec
14All Attribute Attack Tolerance: +14%, Abnormal Status Tolerance: +14%, Block Chance: 24% chance, Stun Duration: 4 sec
15All Attribute Attack Tolerance: +15%, Abnormal Status Tolerance: +15%, Block Chance: 25% chance, Stun Duration: 4 sec
16All Attribute Attack Tolerance: +16%, Abnormal Status Tolerance: +16%, Block Chance: 26% chance, Stun Duration: 4 sec
17All Attribute Attack Tolerance: +17%, Abnormal Status Tolerance: +17%, Block Chance: 27% chance, Stun Duration: 4 sec
18All Attribute Attack Tolerance: +18%, Abnormal Status Tolerance: +18%, Block Chance: 28% chance, Stun Duration: 4 sec
19All Attribute Attack Tolerance: +19%, Abnormal Status Tolerance: +19%, Block Chance: 29% chance, Stun Duration: 4 sec
20All Attribute Attack Tolerance: +20%, Abnormal Status Tolerance: +20%, Block Chance: 30% chance, Stun Duration: 4 sec
21All Attribute Attack Tolerance: +21%, Abnormal Status Tolerance: +21%, Block Chance: 31% chance, Stun Duration: 6 sec
22All Attribute Attack Tolerance: +22%, Abnormal Status Tolerance: +22%, Block Chance: 32% chance, Stun Duration: 6 sec
23All Attribute Attack Tolerance: +23%, Abnormal Status Tolerance: +23%, Block Chance: 33% chance, Stun Duration: 6 sec
24All Attribute Attack Tolerance: +24%, Abnormal Status Tolerance: +24%, Block Chance: 34% chance, Stun Duration: 6 sec
25All Attribute Attack Tolerance: +25%, Abnormal Status Tolerance: +25%, Block Chance: 35% chance, Stun Duration: 6 sec
26All Attribute Attack Tolerance: +26%, Abnormal Status Tolerance: +26%, Block Chance: 36% chance, Stun Duration: 6 sec
27All Attribute Attack Tolerance: +27%, Abnormal Status Tolerance: +27%, Block Chance: 37% chance, Stun Duration: 6 sec
28All Attribute Attack Tolerance: +28%, Abnormal Status Tolerance: +28%, Block Chance: 38% chance, Stun Duration: 6 sec
29All Attribute Attack Tolerance: +29%, Abnormal Status Tolerance: +29%, Block Chance: 39% chance, Stun Duration: 6 sec
30All Attribute Attack Tolerance: +30%, Abnormal Status Tolerance: +30%, Block Chance: 40% chance, Stun Duration: 6 sec
31All Attribute Attack Tolerance: +31%, Abnormal Status Tolerance: +31%, Block Chance: 41% chance, Stun Duration: 8 sec
32All Attribute Attack Tolerance: +32%, Abnormal Status Tolerance: +32%, Block Chance: 42% chance, Stun Duration: 8 sec
33All Attribute Attack Tolerance: +33%, Abnormal Status Tolerance: +33%, Block Chance: 43% chance, Stun Duration: 8 sec