BasilMarket

Sad Mask
Would you be so kind as to disable your ad-blocker on BasilMarket please? Your support is greatly appreciated.

Silent Rampage

Envelopes you in the silent power of the hunter.
Hyper Skill, Requires Level 170
LevelInfo
1MP -200, Duration: 180 sec, Damage: +10%, Final Attack Chance: 90%.Passive Effect: Abnormal Status resistance: +20%