General

Mechanic

A curious mind regarding Mechanics.

I've battled this thought in my head the past few days and, obviously, the only other similar class would be it's counterpart, the Corsair. I'm curious, though, as to a few things:

1. In regards to bossing, would you say Corsairs or Mechanics are more accepted? Which would you say does better?
2. In terms of training, which would you say trains the fastest?
3. Although similar equipment, which would you say requires less funding to surpass the other (i.e. does a Mechanic require less to outdamage a Corsair, or vice versa).
4. In regards to partying, which one excels more? Which has more party-based skills, and which gets accepted more?

These are all, of course, in your opinion questions. Some of them may have factual answers, but I'm curious. Thanks!

September 9, 2011

3 Comments • Newest first

rabbitman897

1. Mechs because of all of their bots and stance.
2.Mechs. Sairs have better DPS when mechs are in missile tank but when they are in siege mechs have better DPS. I would say corsair has better mobbing though (torpedo does a lot)
3. Same funding
4. Mechs cuz of bots

Reply September 10, 2011
XSupaDudeX

[quote=Adultery]I've battled this thought in my head the past few days and, obviously, the only other similar class would be it's counterpart, the Corsair. I'm curious, though, as to a few things:

1. In regards to bossing, would you say Corsairs or Mechanics are more accepted? Which would you say does better?
2. In terms of training, which would you say trains the fastest?
3. Although similar equipment, which would you say requires less funding to surpass the other (i.e. does a Mechanic require less to outdamage a Corsair, or vice versa).
4. In regards to partying, which one excels more? Which has more party-based skills, and which gets accepted more?

These are all, of course, in your opinion questions. Some of them may have factual answers, but I'm curious. Thanks![/quote]

1. Corsairs have the slight edge damage wise, but Mechs are more likely to be wanted for Amp, which gives 20% damage, and HP bot which is helpful for czak and vl

2. I would say that Mechs train faster because they can mob more efficiently

3. Corsairs have a higher dps, so I would say corsairs

4. Again, like bossing, Mechs can provide Amp for party training

Reply September 9, 2011