BasilMarket.com is

an inclusive and diverse safe space to share screens, videos, and chat about MapleStory.

No ads, no tracking, and no tolerance for hate and discrimination.

Chat about, another, anyway, bills, could, crappy

Let me be the next to scream into the void. Every day I go home from work; a piece of my soul taken from me by my crappy high paying job that I hate. The money coming in is good and I don't at all struggle to pay bills. But work is just draining me of my soul each and every day, turning me into a zombie inside. I just don't want to have to keep doing it for another 34 years until retirement. Man I wish I could just go back to the days where I could just log into maple and mindlessly grind for hours on end without giving a damn about the real world. Anyway how's your life going?

Chat basilmarket, complex, conventions, crazy, guilds, individuals

Was everything from the old basilmarket removed? :( I do miss the interactivity of the platform! The other day, I remembered how we had to verify people's legitimacy in selling NX by whispering "trustworthy" and high-leveled individuals from well known guilds! It just made me realize that even as a 15 year old, we were exposed to some pretty complex social conventions in the virtual world of MapleStory... even having "tracks" to find out who's inside a PQ and using autoclickers just to get into them... Crazy times those were!! ;)

Show me more!