MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Sep 06 09
Bera Bishop
Aider

Aider's Crimsonwood Keep PQ (CWKPQ) Guide

Author's Comments: Do not reproduce. This guide was made by [Aider/Ellinia] for information purposes only. Reproducing this guide without my consent is plagiarism. More information can be found here.

This is just a general outlook. If you want to add Sigils, I suggest someone give me some sigil images.

Last Updated: 11/14/2009 9:54 BT

Feel free to PM Aider/Ellinia

This party quest is completed for the Mark of Naricain.

Table of Contents:

Before Entering the PQ
What is Crimsonwood Keep PQ?
How do I get there?
Party Quest Rules
Before Entering

Stages of the Party Quest
Stage 1 - Find the Portal
Stage 2 - Your Sigil
Stage 3 - Jump Quest
Stage 4 - To the Top
Stage 5 - Main Hallway
Stage 6 - Boss Room
Stage 7 - Bonus Stage

Other
CWKPQ Videos
Updates
Disclaimer

CWKPQ is a PQ designed especially for level 90+ , up until level 200. This party quest is complete for the Mark of Narician, a pendant, for other jobs than mages. People usually do CWKPQ for a buisness, especially combined with the bonus items.

Party Quest Rules

Rules of the PQ
You can enter twice per day.
15 minute duration between PQ in the same channel.
Each boss drop 1 pendant (hence, 4 bosses).
There are 4 bosses.
The party quest is level 90 (and above).
Cygnus Knights cannot join.
Max Haste is required.
2 people of each class is required. (Archer,Mage,Warrior,Pirate,Thief)

How to get to CWKPQ.

Finish the Jump Quest before and go to Windraider (Bottom Ascent)

Directions:
Go to Haunted House, and walk to the right.
Enter, and climb the first rope. At the top of it, there is a portal, enter the portal.
After you have enter, take the portal directly to your left.
Forward right, and enter the last portal of that map.
Go two portals left, and enter.
Inside, there is a platform with Windraiders (right), go the the last left portal. (Don't fall)
Finish the Jump Quest.
Keep heading up, to the top portal and enter. Repeat several times.
Go to Courtyard, and go right.
Enter the Castle in the Courtyard.

Before Entering

There will be a room where you will sign up, like a Zakum. The hoster/leader of the Party Quest will have to be the leader. The leader will need crimson hearts. Jack will let you in, once you have met the Party Quest Rules .

Stage 1 - Find the Portal

Once you enter the party quest. You are greeted to the first stage. You will see other members of your party, heading right. They are looking for a secret portal. You will do the same. Keep heading right to find the portal, while holding the [up] button. If you stay for a while, guardians will spawn.

Stage 2 - Your Sigil

A room, with sigils/orbs. Each class will have a respective sigil, to hit with a 3rd job move. Once you are finished, the sigil will move, and a blue text will appear at the bottom. Once all the sigils have been activated, the main portal at the far right, will open for all the questers, to move to the next stage.

Stage 3 - Jump Quest

A simple jump quest, most people stay near the safe portal. Each class will make their way up top. Be careful though, there are perils, that will lower your health. Each class will make their way up top, to find their Sigil. Once hit with their job moves, the Sigil will activate. At the very top, you will find a portal, once all 5 sigils are activated, the portal will activate. Each class will make their way back to the bottom, and once all 5 classes are done. The main bottom portal will lead the rest to the 4th stage.

Stage 4 - To the Top

A simple jump quest, the room is filled with stirges and fires. Each class will make their way up top, to find their sigil. You can activate them using your job moves. Once it is activated, make your way down, and once all 5 classes are activated, the portal at the bottom, will activate. Leading everyone to the next stage.

Stage 5 - Main Hallway

Stage 5 is a main hall way room. There are 5 NPCs here. Each for the respective class. Each will enter the correct room, and follow the guide of the statue. You will have 15 minutes to finish, within the time.

Archer Room : Complete the stage by killing all the black guardians in the room. Talk to the statue and it will give you the Bow Etc. item.
Pirate Room : The whole map is filled with water. There's a chain below the Exit. When you climb it, you see some Aqua Road monsters like Sharks, Gobies, and Squids. Now the goal here is to obtain the Pirate etc. Item by hitting Gold colored boxes that are all across the room. 1 of the box has it. When you get the Pirate etc. Item, you go to the Exit and go out. Then you drop the Pirate item.
Warrior Room : Complete the stage by killing all the Crimson Guardians. Talk to the statue, it will give you the Sword etc. item.
Thief Room : Complete the stage by talking to the statue at the bottom. Move around and kill all the monsters with a regular attack. Once you are complete, talk to the statue and collect your Claw etc. item.
Mage Room : Complete the stage by making your way right. Talk to the statue and collect the Wand etc. item. Make your way back left. (Known to be glitched)

If you have collected the etc. item. Place each item in the hands of the giant statue in the main room. If the items don't work, try a different place. Each place will have a bump into it. Also, ask for help from experience members.

Stage 6 - Boss Room

Mages do not heal during Mage Boss .

Stage 6 is the last room. The boss stage, you will get 1 hour and 30 minutes to kill all 4 bosses.

The leader will talk to the statue at the far right to summon the black guardians, after you kill all the guardians, you can summon all 4 bosses at once.
Each boss has ranging damage, from 2k up to 3k damage.

The method which is preferred for CWKPQ is
Mage
Thief
Warrior
Archer
[Summary: Mage > Thief > Warrior > Archer]

The reason is because the mage boss spawns on the top middle platform, which is easier to kill. The thief boss, stuns a few times, and still taking damage. .The warrior boss is second because of hitting the highest damage. The archer boss, is the hardest. It can 1/1 and stun and lock. When you are on each boss , there should be 2 attackers rushed the bosses to the left, until you are finished with each boss. Kill all bosses, and the stage is complete.

Every boss drops a Mark of Naricain.

Stage 7 - Bonus Stage

You can decide what to do during the bonus room. Once all the bosses are killed. Everyone will make their way to the right, and the leader/hoster will enter the door. Everyone will enter at the same time.

[All] Enter the first door.
[Second Room] Wait until there's 30 seconds left on the clock in this room.
This is so that people without flash jump or teleport can catch up.
Go through the second door and into bonus stage [Same Time].

Once in the bonus stage, you will see big boxes, scatter across the room. Each box will drop various items, ranging from weapons to chairs.

CWKPQ Videos

MapleStory - CWKPQ Bosses
MapleStory - CWKPQ Bonus
MapleStory - CWKPQ Run
MapleStory - CWKPQ Run (2)

Updates

- Added Table of Contents link for easier navigation through the forum.

Other updates are stated here

Disclaimer:

This full guide, was all written by me, Aider/Ellinia. Otherwise, which parts have been credited. If you repost this guide, or claim it is yours, which is plagiarism, and against the law. Do not repost this guide under your credits whatsoever. If you need help with any parts of this guide, please message me [via] mail. So, I own full credit of this guide, and me only, unless stated otherwise.

[Top]

Forum Posts are found below.

New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Oct 11 09
Scania Wind Archer 1
OnlyOneLimit
Loev4: so can cygnus knights do it

No They Can Not
Oct 11 09
Scania I/L Arch Mage
bluebrisk
boy, that really helped alot O_O i was thinkin bout buyin a MoN but didnt know wat to do thx
Oct 13 09
Broa F/P Arch Mage
diseulogy
What is the limit to how many people can enter a CWKPQ at once? If it's only one party (6 people), why does it say in the rules that you need 2 of each class (10)?
Oct 22 09
Bera Bishop
Aider
HateSpirit: What is the limit to how many people can enter a CWKPQ at once? If it's only one party (6 people), why does it say in the rules that you need 2 of each class (10)?

No, 20 people can enter the Party Quest.
Oct 25 09
Chaos Bishop
HyunaPop
Thank you so much, made my life easier :]
Oct 25 09
Windia Dawn Warrior 3
CsDarKnight
This sucks I can't get that f333
Oct 26 09
Bera Bishop
Aider
CsDarKnight: This sucks I can't get that f333

o;. Cygnus Knights get 6 AP and Blessing .
Nov 04 09
Bera Sniper
ErnstvdZaak
Do u needa form a group or are there enough ppl to do a pq at any time? Is everyone allowed to join or do they skip the lower lvls? ty
Nov 04 09
Bera Bishop
Aider
WildeSam: Do u needa form a group or are there enough ppl to do a pq at any time? Is everyone allowed to join or do they skip the lower lvls? ty

Level 90 , and above.
You will need a minimum of 10 people, 2 of each type of jobs.
It is like bossing, you won't complete it with 10 people around Level 90 - 120.
Nov 04 09
Windia Priest
Chimagex
Ooo, this seems fun for the equips. =D Hope it doesn't take TOO long...
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login