BasilMarket

Add a thread

Female Pirates and Pirate Clothing

Pirate Forum Talk about Pirate

I don't know why I just thought of this but you know how female characters in Maple don't have any curves until they wear equips and then magically get properly made tops and bottoms. Since pirate clothing is unisex do female pirates just end up flat?
Posted: September 2009 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 48

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5
Remllots Level 147 Scania Cannoneer 4
They're just pixel, why do you care? [/quote]

lol, seriously
Sep 17 2009
Hmmm..I never really noticed lol
Sep 17 2009
i find it super disapointing that every class has different colors and different gendered clothing
BUT pirates
its not fair man >:l
Sep 17 2009
New Screen: My f/p
I really just think they got lazy with pirate gear...

Every other class has their main equips set. Weapons, gloves, shoes, and hat, plus male and female top/bottom/overalls. All classes get different color choices, too. Usually 3-4 colors per set of gear.
What do pirates get? Overalls only, all unisex equipment (by unisex I mean, male gear that females can wear, too) and no alternate colors. Not to mention NO gear outside the "main canon"
Only level 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, and 120. Not a single equip outside the normal sets.

After playing other classes and enjoying the wide range of customization with their gear, trying to equip a pirate is absolutely pathetic. It's like they just got plain LAZY.
Sep 17 2009
New Screen: 3d vip gun
Why not give the females some Camel Toe while were at it.

But in all seriousness, I agree. Brawlers seemed like a lot of work was put in, with the flashy skills and what not, then looked in the box of "Random things" threw it in, and made a Gunslinger, which by the way should have been named something else. Sea Bandit someone said to me, which I liked, but I won't get into that.
And finally, they were just too damn lazy to put any different colored items in. But nope, they like clones. Nothin we can do but complain until something is done right? They'll get annoyed at some point if....if they even care. xD
Sep 17 2009
-Looks at overall- Damn lvl 40. T_T
I honestly hate the Cash Shop. Just a waste of good money. Why spend 20 dollars on NX, when I can spend it on Donuts.
Sep 17 2009
I really just think they got lazy with pirate gear...

Every other class has their main equips set. Weapons, gloves, shoes, and hat, plus male and female top/bottom/overalls. All classes get different color choices, too. Usually 3-4 colors per set of gear.
What do pirates get? Overalls only, all unisex equipment (by unisex I mean, male gear that females can wear, too) and no alternate colors. Not to mention NO gear outside the "main canon"
Only level 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, and 120. Not a single equip outside the normal sets.

After playing other classes and enjoying the wide range of customization with their gear, trying to equip a pirate is absolutely pathetic. It's like they just got plain LAZY.[/quote]

Well to bring a positive aspect...It was hard to find female gear before Maker came out, and with unisex clothing its not hard at all
Sep 17 2009
Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.