bzl.co

Add a thread

Best job for bossing?

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

forbiddnn Level 92 Windia Crusader
So i want a Top 5 list of jobs that are the best as bossing
and also a small explaination/explination (omg i suddenly forgot how to spell)
on why.
thanks guy! 3
Posted: September 2009 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 71

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
BladeM Level 200 Broa Shadower
Wow no one mentioned Shads.[/quote]

I know right? Shads are the most efficient bossers in that they are able to barely use any pots and still do decent damage.
Sep 15 2009
skwiggle Level 153 Elnido Marksman
Solo or in a party?
here's a list (not in any particular order)

Sair, MM, BM, NL, hero, bucc
Sep 15 2009
yea thats what i was thinking!

for people who said Bucc can boss, explain![/quote]

Invincibility Frames, SI, Time Leap, Rush, best HP of all the non-warrior classes, Energy Drain, MP recovery. DPS isn't all that great (especially without xform/demolition) but they can get around. Think of them as a warrior with lower HP and less damage, but with some unique perks and different party skills.
Sep 15 2009
NL -hands down-[/quote]

Says the hermit...
I would say Hero , Bishop if you wanna be a healer , or dark because lots of parties want hb
Sep 15 2009
shosen123 Level 135 Scania Corsair
i think heros the best, great dpm high hp and sword + atk shield combo owns but corsairs are still good
Sep 15 2009
Wow no one mentioned Shads.[/quote]

ikr,dont worry we all know shads are the greatest ;]
Sep 15 2009
The question is, what boss?

For Pink been, it's I/L AM's, Paladins for their lightning, and probably Marksmen since snipe ignores PB's neutral resistance.

For Bigfoot, it's DrK's, and Hero's, any job who can survive its hits

For Anego, it's Corsairs, BM's, MM's, NL's. Any job that can stay away from the crazy old lady who works out.

For pap, it's Shadowers. Assassinate anyone?
Sep 15 2009
The question is, what boss?

For Pink been, it's I/L AM's, Paladins for their lightning, and probably Marksmen since snipe ignores PB's neutral resistance.

For Bigfoot, it's DrK's, and Hero's, any job who can survive its hits

For Anego, it's Corsairs, BM's, MM's, NL's. Any job that can stay away from the crazy old lady who works out.

For pap, it's Shadowers. Assassinate anyone?[/quote]

Good point with Pap and Shadowers, I never realized Assassinate could be pretty good at Pap since you need to charge it, and Pap goes in its shell pretty often.
Sep 15 2009
SilverFoxR Level 200 Bera Hero
It depends, really...

If you're looking at a party scenario and who does the most damage if supported by a party, you're mainly looking at the following:
-Corsair (highest single-target DPM)
-Night Lord (2nd highest if using SE and an apple)
-Bowmaster (3rd highest)
-Hero (4th highest, strongest variable melee DPM class)
-Buccaneer (can boost atk speed, negate cooldown and attack almost continuously without taking damage)

However, if you're looking for the best boss soloers, the top 3 drop way down... completely off the list in fact:
-Hero (highest base HP, highest versitile melee DPM)
-Shadower (can evade pretty much any attack while constantly pouring on damage... almost like legit god moding =p)
-Buccaneer (pretty much the same as a Shadower... though not quite as good at evading)
-Dark Knight (HB allows them to take the big hits... would be higher on the list if they could solo effectively using Berzerk)
-Paladin (Only reaon they're not up higher is because not all bosses have elemental weaknesses... some resist element damage, effing over Pallies)
Sep 15 2009
Cloudshadowv Level 148 Renegades Cannoneer 4
Id have to say most warrior classes, just because they have the HP to do so. NL and Corsairs on the backup. BM for buffs and added damage. Bishops for heal.
Sep 15 2009
Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.