bzl.co

Add a thread

How do u make Rock Of Time?

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

TwitterFacebook Replies: 51

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6
In soviet Russia, rock of time make [i]you[/i].

But in all seriousness, 1~3 drop from pink bean. Good luck.[/quote]

Lol I fell of my chair xD
Dec 06 2009
O because i met a bishop who has the timeless weapon and i asked her how she made the rock of time and she said u need alot of things and it costs about 500m to make the rock.
Dec 06 2009
i thought it wouldn't be that hard because some1 told me it cost 500m to get the items for the rock
Dec 06 2009
O because i met a bishop who has the timeless weapon and i asked her how she made the rock of time and she said u need alot of things and it costs about 500m to make the rock.[/quote]

i think you need glasses, because it was a reverse equip.
Dec 06 2009
O because i met a bishop who has the timeless weapon and i asked her how she made the rock of time and she said u need alot of things and it costs about 500m to make the rock.[/quote]

Just stop lying right there please.
Dec 06 2009
im serious, u can believe me if u want
Dec 06 2009
its common for people to missinterpret the reverse and the timeless because they look the exact same
also, theres no reverse mage shield but i think there was one for warriors
anyways, the mage was probably lying to u when he thought u thought he really had one cause the rock of time would not take 500mil to make
if it was possible to make one, the method woulda leaked out already and half the merchants in fm would be selling it already
Dec 06 2009
New Screen: Successful jump-rushed monster

That's completely impossible. No one in GMS has ever succeeded in killing pink bean, which is the only way to get rocks of time. Either you misread it and it was really a reverse weapon, or you're lying to us.

EDIT: Just realized that you're lying to us about this encounter. If you met a bishop with a timeless weapon who told you that it costs about 500m to make a rock of time, why would you post on basil asking how much it costs to make a rock of time? So, no, I don't want to believe you, like you said in your last post.
Dec 07 2009
New Screen: Solo'ed pap
its common for people to missinterpret the reverse and the timeless because they look the exact same
also, theres no reverse mage shield but i think there was one for warriors
anyways, the mage was probably lying to u when he thought u thought he really had one cause the rock of time would not take 500mil to make
if it was possible to make one, the method woulda leaked out already and half the merchants in fm would be selling it already[/quote]

Don't gms have events dat give timeless weaps?
Msea do
Dec 07 2009
Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.