bzl.co

Add a thread

Dual wielding thieves. ohbby.

Updates, Patches, Tech Forum Talk about MS Updates, patches, tech

Tortoise Level 123 Bera Phantom 4
i49.tinypic.com/fv9w6e.jpg

First thread? I hope. Haha.

EDIT : I'm going to be uber creative, & guess that the new job is slightly earth/wind based due to the leafs.
Posted: February 2010 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 114

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12
I think its a new thiefs class because #1 the background is a city like kerning and #2 we already have the warrior legend.
Feb 02 2010
hopefully I quit by the time this comes out so I dont have to deal with the dagger inflation
Feb 02 2010
-hoarding Daggers and Dagger scrolls- xD[/quote]

Doing this, with a passion.
Feb 02 2010
Dagger scrolls won't inflate as much as Pole Arms did because people will have the experience to start hoarding them.
And then when it comes out there will be an excess amount of dagger scrolls in the market, causing brief inflation and then deflation.

OT: Seems awesome, I wanna see how they'll do an Earth element theme.
Feb 02 2010
ExtravaGabe Level 132 Scania Buccaneer
Check out the charms on his sword, and the fur on his shoulder, the leaves, dont they just scream warrior?
Something like a native american fighter, and yea, i dont remember them wearing big bulky armor....hmmm dont feel so smart now do ya?

@above: just like NLs left when corsairs came, and heroes got overshadowed by aran[/quote]

No actually the charms and the fur and the leaves don't scream Warrior to me one bit.

If you want a screaming Warrior, here's one.www.meso-guide.com/images/Classes/warrior.jpg

Notice the very bulky armor on that drawing, now that **[i]SCREAMS[/i]** Warrior.

When I think of Thief armor, I think of the oh so tight fitted clothing they wear.www.yetanotherreviewsite.co.uk/images/news/383_thief2.jpg

The only bulky thing I see that she has on would be the Daggers she's holding.

Now some of you are thinking, well Aran's don't wear anything big and bulky such as Warrior armor, but on the contrary, I wouldn't want to wear metal/iron clothing in my hometown with cold air, snow/ice, and being surrounded by Penguins either. If that were to happen then you'll be pulling another Wizard of OZ spoof with the Tinman and the Oil Can.
Feb 02 2010
wow.... noo.... daaaam it.... T.T
i dont want our prices to go up... =/ our 60%'s are only like 1mil xD
but then again i can sell my godly liubei for QUITE a bit ;]
Feb 02 2010
lol guys dont rule out the possibility of pirates it seems really unlikely but pirates did indeed use daggers in the time as unlikely as this is its still possible

*HINT* *HINT*

JUST THINK ABOUT CERVANTES

EDIT also the left looks like a thief and right looks like a bowman
EDIT #2 it would explain the bulky clothes
Feb 02 2010
lol guys dont rule out the possibility of pirates it seems really unlikely but pirates did indeed use daggers in the time as unlikely as this is its still possible

JUST THINK ABOUT CERVANTES[/quote]

F3333
Cervantes, Talim, And Taki all dual wield lol
and they can all be drawn back to pirate, warrior, and ninjas
lol in history, it seems like everyone came to the realization
"hey, if i make this really sharp, and then poke somebody with it...that crap hurts"

@above above: just because he's in the picture, doesnt mean thats the guy you get your job from,
as an aran, if i remember correctly, the only of the old job instructors you talked to was the archer (not the warrior one) instructor as a younger
version of herself, maybe the dark lord plays a part like that
Feb 02 2010
New Screen: Lyka attempt
Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.