bzl.co

Add a thread

how about a 5th job?

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

Just wondering... Maplestory has so more potential to be explored... I think a 5th job will be cool, since they would be very godly and they could make it easy to get to 4th job (and pass through it), with more cool places with good monsters. Bishops could become Angels, Corsairs could become Sea Kings, Arch Mages could become Elder Wizards or something like that (lawl). Also, it should have more skills unlocked with quests, as the maker one... i mean, not something you can just buy. This would make the game WAY more cool, i'm sure about this (as long as the quest doesnt be boring). What ur suggestions? I know this probably won't happen, but i like to think about it.
Posted: February 2010 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 96

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
The new thief class coming out in KMS has 6 jobs

Edit: It will be cool but it won't happen in the near future
Feb 10 2010
think about how few people even get to level 200. then imagine how many people would actually get to 5th job. its not worth it for nexon to actually do it, cuz barely anyone will be able to experience it
Feb 10 2010
what would darklords and shadowers become
Feb 10 2010
yeah everyone thinks about this but nexon sucks
Feb 10 2010
but nexon would have to raise the level cap to over 200. and there are over 600 lv 200's. This will become insanity D:
Feb 10 2010
ikr wat is it with all these new classes O_o once u get to 160+ ur basically done with the game... ur only option is to make a new char or merch hell or be a hene hoe, so yeah 5th job would be cool but i don't see it happening anytime soon =(
Feb 10 2010
why not just make it so u can get 5th job skills at 175...
just make em quests so 175+ ppl can do them also
Feb 10 2010
think about how few people even get to level 200. then imagine how many people would actually get to 5th job. its not worth it for nexon to actually do it, cuz barely anyone will be able to experience it[/quote]

that's why nexon could make WAY more easier the 4th jobber's life...
Feb 10 2010
ilovetacos Level 132 Bera Battle Mage 4
nexon would probably make alot of money off the lvl 200's using ap resets
Feb 10 2010
darklord LAWL

and yes, nexon would probably make a LOT of money, if they explore this idea...
Feb 10 2010
Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.