bzl.co

Add a thread

Dexless DBs (Dual Blade)?

Dual Blade Forum Talk about Dual Blade

Title says MOST. I am in the process of preparing my Dual Blade thats supposed to be coming in June/July. I have always gone with the Dexless/Low dex builds and have always done well. I'm just not sure if Dual Bladers CAN be dexless w/o the correct fundings. I've been researching and found that atm all Blades (that i know of) require dex. I only realised this recently, and have sum pretty good stuff available already. I think there WILL be Maple Blades, even if theyre not out quite yet. When Pirates came their maple weps didnt come until the next anniversary, so i predict this wil happen with Dual Bladers? Leave your opinion please. And try not to flame...=/
Posted: April 2010 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 65

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Same
cept dexless duals will be hahted T_T
Apr 04 2010
dual blades need a lot of dex to wear their second blade which is needed to attack
Apr 04 2010
I don't care if they're hated. I want DAMAGEE!
Apr 04 2010
It's still unknown how dex with go into the equation, because the second blade has a fairly low attack.
Apr 04 2010
OK I SERIOUSLY HATE THESE DEXLESS WANNABEES
DEXLESS IS GOOD TILL 4th job after that Reg dex are better than them and then come low dex
NO ONE KNOWS IF NEXON WILL RELEASE DEXLESS/MAPLE BLADES.

for all you people cluded out, Dual Bladers DO NOT WEAR TWO BLADES, Its a combo of a DAGGER and a BLADE
Apr 04 2010
Dude...^^^ Chill man. I'm just asking a question... and technically u could refer to the 2 daggers/blades or w.e u wanna call them to Blades. This is because the job is called Dual BLADE in the first place..
Apr 05 2010
FatalWeek Level 168 Scania Dark Knight
Ok, you're full of fail. Dexless Thieves is a fail. Seriously, Dual Bladers rely on 2 Attack Ranges, Their Dagger and their Blades. There won't be a Statless Blade. So your damage will be very unstable. No Nexon is not making Maple Blades. So making a Dexless Dual Blade is like Making a Dexless Bowman. It doesn't work. So seriously, anyone who makes a Dexless Dual Blade will have the worst damage.

So for everyone.
1. Make Reg Dex
2. Don't hope for Nexon to make Maple Blades
3. Dexless Dual Bladers are a fail.
Apr 05 2010
New Screen: Wow, nexon likes to start 1 year early.
OK I SERIOUSLY HATE THESE DEXLESS WANNABEES
DEXLESS IS GOOD TILL 4th job after that Reg dex are better than them and then come low dex
NO ONE KNOWS IF NEXON WILL RELEASE DEXLESS/MAPLE BLADES.

for all you people cluded out, Dual Bladers DO NOT WEAR TWO BLADES, Its a combo of a DAGGER and a BLADE[/quote]

This is why you start dexless, then convert to low dex. Smart huh?
Apr 05 2010
Uhm..FatalWeek. Your full of $#&@. At level 64 i was outdamaging dexless lv 100+ sins. Dexless thieves are not a fail. If anyone is you are for not knowing ur maple xO..
Apr 05 2010
Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.