bzl.co

Add a thread

What % exp do you lose when you die?

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

One of the reasons I'm making this thread is that while I lose 10% experience when I die, a warrior friend of mine only lost 8% - which kind of baffled me, as I'm not sure why a (low dex) warrior would lose less exp than a magician. I always thought it was amount of luk that affected how much exp you lost on death, but maybe I'm wrong.

Ok, on with the thread. For mages, please mention ap stat build.

Level 85 Priest (lukless) - 10%.
Posted: May 2010 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 65

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
His equips? Or maybe he has a base LUK of 6 or something.[/quote]

Dex scrolled warrior overall, jump scrolled warrior shoes, att wgs, dex hat, and I'm not aware of him having any extra base luk.
May 25 2010
5% (shadower) and 1% at most bosses and the CWK pole.
May 25 2010
falzar97x Level 58 Mardia I/L Wizard
Its your luk that effects exp lost. On my cleric which is low-luk i only lose about 6-8%. on my dual blade i only lose 5%. On page i lose 10%
May 25 2010
I thought ya could only lose either 10% or 5%. Me myself always lose 5%, what with being a thief and all.[/quote]
Not sure but back in the days I lost around the 15% on my sader if I remember it right.
May 25 2010
iirc % loss is based on how much luk you have AND the lvl difference between you and your target? (but ofc i cud be wrong, just what i heard from numerous ppl)
approx 10% when i die at himes
May 25 2010
BlaKKout Level 200 Khaini Blade Master
I lose 5%
May 25 2010
JonnyCraig Level 108 Windia Hermit
Dex scrolled warrior overall, jump scrolled warrior shoes, att wgs, dex hat, and I'm not aware of him having any extra base luk.[/quote]

Does he have a Zhelm?
May 25 2010
I lost 30% exp in one day just by walking to and from wind-raiders and getting 1h/koed by them....2 days ago 10% Ea. Death
May 25 2010
falzar97x Level 58 Mardia I/L Wizard
iirc % loss is based on how much luk you have AND the lvl difference between you and your target? (but ofc i cud be wrong, just what i heard from numerous ppl)
approx 10% when i die at himes [/quote]

its luk only. most warriors(unless they have some item like zhelm that gives +x all stats there4 giving som luk) they will lose always 10%
May 25 2010
I lost 30% exp in one day just by walking to and from wind-raiders and getting 1h/koed by them....2 days ago 10% Ea. Death[/quote]
(I Died By Bigfoots)
May 25 2010
Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.