BasilMarket

Sad Mask
Would you be so kind as to disable your ad-blocker on BasilMarket please? Your support is greatly appreciated.

Big Foot Patrols

GMS Forum Talk about Global MapleStory

nilesboy Level 120 Mardia Night Walker 3
I'm just wonder which worlds have Big Foot Patrols in them please leave the world name if u have it.
Posted: August 2010 Permalink

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16
Anthony101 Level 175 Bera Bow Master
Bera could hav it 0_o BF killed me randomly then as I was dead a full party came and killed it
Aug 17 2010
Mardia technically has one, but they fail so hard that no one really counts them. Plus their fail leader is leaving Mardia, so yeah [/quote]

I'm so fail, how bout you tell me the name of your main plawks .
Aug 17 2010
Omg ok Yellonde has like the most annoying Big Foot Police ever. For some reason they're all walking around with dep stars too, and to make it worse they can **kill random players**. Forget DC hacks, these powered up BF cops can just straight up 30k you all the way. Not to mention the BFSHERIFF is like a lepurkon or something.[/quote]

0.0 Is that the same guy that kills people in the FM?
Aug 17 2010
rkid4life Level 116 Bera Battle Mage 4
@buyme: Um.. whenever i played the server never crashed.... so we can bf and ht anytime we want..
Aug 17 2010
BF police in deme is pathetic lmao
2 people who tried to ks me when I was BFing on my aran died in the process
Then there's some loser who's been trying to ks everybody since he reached lvl 120, his damage sucks so nobody gives a crap about him

Anego is where the ksing, dcing, drama happens
Aug 17 2010
Aranboy1999 Level 130 Bera Aran 4
Bera had it, but it epicly failed and other Berans kill them all.
Aug 17 2010
RoflAssasin Level 212 Demethos Blade Master
BF police in deme is pathetic lmao
2 people who tried to ks me when I was BFing on my aran died in the process
Then there's some loser who's been trying to ks everybody since he reached lvl 120, his damage sucks so nobody gives a crap about him

Anego is where the ksing, dcing, drama happens[/quote]
-Likes this post-
Although I've never come across any BF ksers, Anego is where all the e-hard kids cause all drama.
Aug 18 2010
I can't say about Kradia, since I've only killed BF once, and it was at like 4 in the morning, but I don't think we have a guild specifically for it.
Aug 18 2010
Page TopHome 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.