BasilMarket

Add a thread

Nexon Hates WIndows7 64-bit

Updates, Patches, Tech Forum Talk about MS Updates, patches, tech

So... All day i have been restarting my computer, re-installing maplestory, looking at guides on how to fix maplestory for windows 7 users... and Nothing has worked.... I have done the whole Process end process thing, i have done the re-download it and put it in another path... nothing works.... and if you guys (with Windows 7) have found a way that works. Please post here. I have been so patient and waiting for the ALien suits to arrive. and the day of Maplestory stops working for me D: so Please post something that might work on WIndows 7 64-bit Drives :I

OKAY so when you run maple story on Windows 7 64 Bit users! the compatibility should look like this! s569.photobucket.com/albums/ss136/xGodxKronos/?action=view&;current=OKay.png
Posted: August 2010 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 38

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3 4
I've never had a problem with Maplestory on Windows 7 64-bit.
Aug 26 2010
I never had any problem with my windows 7, it always worked the first time I installed it.

Edit : sometimes it closes randomly but I don't know if it's because of win7 or just bad luck
Aug 26 2010
my maple just likes to randomly completely close and then no re-open when i try so i have to restart my computer. and it likes to do it about every 20-30 minutes too
nexon needs to update bad and sorry i have no fixes but would like to know[/quote]
Thanks for your input. I think you should run maple Cold [as in Just Run maplestory on your computer]
Aug 26 2010
New Screen: My first ever third job advancement :d
Andre510 Level 109 Bera Blade Lord
I have windows 7 64 bits.. and I has been running smoothly since the first time ... NEVER EVER A PROBLEM FOLK..
Aug 26 2010
did u right click go to properties the run as and leave as blank
Aug 26 2010
The only problem I have is random dcing saying there's either a server check or my firewall is blocking the game, which it isn't.
Aug 26 2010
Eh I'm Dcing on my sister's vista 64-bit now too. It may be an acute issue with my account.
Aug 26 2010
I've never had a problem with Maplestory on Windows 7 64-bit.[/quote]
CAn you right click your GameLauncher and your Maplestory.exe and tell me your compatability settings? and anything else you have changed?

I have windows 7 64 bits.. and I has been running smoothly since the first time ... NEVER EVER A PROBLEM FOLK..[/quote]
Coul you also Share with me your Compatability settings for your Game Launcher and your MAplestory.exe ?
Aug 26 2010
Page TopHome 1 2 3 4

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.