bzl.co

Add a thread

Nexon Hates WIndows7 64-bit

Updates, Patches, Tech Forum Talk about MS Updates, patches, tech

So... All day i have been restarting my computer, re-installing maplestory, looking at guides on how to fix maplestory for windows 7 users... and Nothing has worked.... I have done the whole Process end process thing, i have done the re-download it and put it in another path... nothing works.... and if you guys (with Windows 7) have found a way that works. Please post here. I have been so patient and waiting for the ALien suits to arrive. and the day of Maplestory stops working for me D: so Please post something that might work on WIndows 7 64-bit Drives :I

OKAY so when you run maple story on Windows 7 64 Bit users! the compatibility should look like this!s569.photobucket.com/albums/ss136/xGodxKronos/?action=view&;current=OKay.png
Posted: August 2010 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 38

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3 4
I've never had a problem with Maplestory on Windows 7 64-bit.
Aug 26 2010
I never had any problem with my windows 7, it always worked the first time I installed it.

Edit : sometimes it closes randomly but I don't know if it's because of win7 or just bad luck
Aug 26 2010
my maple just likes to randomly completely close and then no re-open when i try so i have to restart my computer. and it likes to do it about every 20-30 minutes too
nexon needs to update bad and sorry i have no fixes but would like to know[/quote]
Thanks for your input. I think you should run maple Cold [as in Just Run maplestory on your computer]
Aug 26 2010
Andre510 Level 109 Bera Blade Lord
I have windows 7 64 bits.. and I has been running smoothly since the first time ... NEVER EVER A PROBLEM FOLK..
Aug 26 2010
I'm having problems with this too
Aug 26 2010
mosliu2 Level 161 Scania Dark Knight
did u right click go to properties the run as and leave as blank
Aug 26 2010
The only problem I have is random dcing saying there's either a server check or my firewall is blocking the game, which it isn't.
Aug 26 2010
Eh I'm Dcing on my sister's vista 64-bit now too. It may be an acute issue with my account.
Aug 26 2010
I've never had a problem with Maplestory on Windows 7 64-bit.[/quote]
CAn you right click your GameLauncher and your Maplestory.exe and tell me your compatability settings? and anything else you have changed?

I have windows 7 64 bits.. and I has been running smoothly since the first time ... NEVER EVER A PROBLEM FOLK..[/quote]
Coul you also Share with me your Compatability settings for your Game Launcher and your MAplestory.exe ?
Aug 26 2010
Caeg Level 241 Windia Corsair Trill Guild
Yea, maple always randomly closes for me too. Also, you don't have to restart your comp. Press CTRl ALT DEL and go to task management. Stop maple from running and you can play again without restarting your comp.
Aug 26 2010
Page TopHome 1 2 3 4

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.