MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Sep 16 10
Broa Buccaneer
FlashyBucc
What Cygnus skills can a UA get? Also, is it true you have to be the 120 Cygnus's equivalent of an adventurer, such as a DW-Warrior, for example?

Thanks in advance
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
Sep 16 10
Bera Corsair
BlueTaffi
I believe you do have to be the Cygnus' equivalent.

EDIT: Heh, when I first read that I thought it said that the class was a Dawn Warrior Warrior.
Sep 16 10
Broa Cannoneer 4
MyOwnCaptain
yeah i heard that NW UA gets vampire and the WA UA gets hurricane or something i forgot
but for the NW UA im 100% hey get vampire
Sep 16 10
Bellocan I/L Arch Mage
blimko3
stefannxD: yeah i heard that NW UA gets vampire and the WA UA gets hurricane or something i forgot
but for the NW UA im 100% hey get vampire

so a UA crossbowman could get hurricane? since i already know BW's get hurricane.
MapleStory Screen: Found stuff on old character
Sep 16 10
Windia Evan 8th Growth
DragonSwagg
Warriors - Soul Driver

Mages - Flame Gear

Archers - Wind Piercing

Thieves - Vampire

Pirated - Shark Wave
Sep 16 10
Broa Corsair
BurningFlags
Well. That just kills the point of UA. Work my ass off for 120lvls just for 1 more skill for the same class? I dont think so.
Sep 16 10
This was from my thread, but no one saw the thread so..........

Prerequisites: A lvl 120 Cygnus with the medal.

1) Go to the Empress, she gives you this quest
2) She wants you to collect 10 marbles. To do this, you'll have to travel all the way to the middle of Leafre. Otherwise known as harps, Proceed to kill the harps till you have gotten 10.
3) Then return to the Empress. Talk to her until she pops up with this UI. Make sure you have a character slot free "Nexon Jewed us again and didn't give us a free character slot" (taken from EF, felt like adding that ;p)
4) Make the name,eyes, and all that ____. Then click the create button at the bottom left. Then you can relog to view your UA. Luckily enough, those ______ ____ at Nexon were kind enough to start you off at level 50! They also didn't f. your ___ over by adding all your AP/SP. Just add your stats like a good little boy/girl, and equip the nice set of clothing you get. Then go mess around with your brand new, amazing character.

EXTRA INFO ON UA'S :

* Ultimate adventurers share cash shops with other adventurers
* Ultimate adventurer says "(Insert your Cygnus' name)'s successor"
* The UA set adds a total of 14 to all stats, and it has set bonuses (?)

Q&A :

1) Can you make a different job UA when ur Cygnus is a warrior?
Example: Percocet is a warrior Cygnus. Can your UA be a Magician? So if my Cygnus is a warrior, i can choose a magician as my ua, and it gets Flame Gear?

A: YES,YES.

LINK TO OFFICIAL THREAD : http://ellinforest.com/forum/showthread.php?p=86114#post86114
Sep 16 10
Broa Buccaneer
FlashyBucc
Ohhh...
Somehow- thanks, that helps ALOT. So you can be any class you want for UA, and you get that class's skill? cool

Wind Piercing can ONLY be used in transformed state. I'm guessing thats not necessary for your UA?
Sep 16 10
Jslep19: Ohhh...
Somehow- thanks, that helps ALOT. So you can be any class you want for UA, and you get that class's skill? cool

Wind Piercing can ONLY be used in transformed state. I'm guessing thats not necessary for your UA?

your welcome
im posting that info on ua threads, and yes its not required for your ua.
Sep 18 10
Broa Cannoneer 4
MyOwnCaptain
blimko: uhm i think so not 100% sure tho :o

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login