MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Sep 22 10
Yellonde Bow Master
Azurebow08
So since the server check, it seems both my laptop and desktop are not able to even start the game. I use the gamelauncher and the following happens on both:

-Start gamelauncher.
-Allow
-Maple screen pops up, click start game.
-Ahnlab loader pops up in the corner
-Stops

The same happens whenever I choose to start from the website, just minus the first few things and skip to the Ahnlab thing. After it just sits there, goes away after a while and nothing happens. This has only just started after the server check as well and I'm just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same thing. Really not looking forward to having to re-download Maple if it comes to it.

EDIT: Also, bring the discussion up here so that it might get some attention maybe. I'd rather not have to wait a week to play again (Despite having Vindictus and Halo: Reach XD)
MapleStory Screen: 2052 coins! MapleStory Video: GMST CTF and Crusade item list.
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Sep 22 10
Yellonde Bow Master
Azurebow08
awpinhatty: I think Nexon probably ruined something during the last SC...

That wouldn't surprise me. I'm just waiting for the unscheduled server check while I'm in class *Finishes getting ready for class*
MapleStory Screen: 2052 coins! MapleStory Video: GMST CTF and Crusade item list.
Sep 22 10
Yellonde Bow Master
Azurebow08
http://forum.nexon.net/MapleStory/forums/5787829/ShowThread.aspx#5787829

Bring the issue up in this thread as well also. Who knows, it might garner an actual response.
Sep 22 10
Broa Pirate
Jack0uilIe
awpinhatty: Smart.

Ty Ty. *Offers a beer*
Sep 26 10
Bera Magician
HerbalDruid
youre not the only one. this same exact thing is happening to me. this is so weird, ive never seen nexon do anything wrong before >_<
Sep 26 10
Bellocan Bow Master
blaylock28
Ctrl + alt + del
Processes > Maplestory
End Process.
Sep 26 10*
Broa Mercedes 3
Tol82shoot
Task Manager > Find Maple.exe (or any file like that with maple in it) > Stop maple process > Start game

here you go.
MapleStory Screen: 4 proof of loves
Sep 26 10
Bera Aran 4
MyHonour
this may be the problem, this happens to me sometimes as well. go to task manager (alt + ctrl + delete) and go to processes. if u scroll down and look at the image name and see maplestory, end the process for it and start maplestory again. it should likely work.
Sep 26 10
Scania Bow Master
iLikeThisBm
If you re download ms it goes away I promise
Sep 26 10
Bera Demon Slayer 4
Biies
This sort of happened to me too. I tried both, the site game launcher and from the Nexon folder and when I click the game launcher the mouse gets that loading thing and nothing happens. What I did was just restart computer and everything worked fine.
MapleStory Screen: Vip spear - ATK 167, Boss Damage 30%, To
Sep 26 10
ctrl + alt + del > end maplestory process first
try running again if fails > end process again

go to website. and download latest version. this happened to me too. i thought it was patch problem, but it didn't work when i manual patched. so i downloaded from website. it may take a while, so find a movie or something. i suggest download accelerator though (google it), it cut my download time in half. download finished then install.

also, its better to start from website.
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login