MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Sep 26 10
Khaini Bishop
HealRawrr
So, is there a guide on basil to get this skill? Because I couldn't find it.
Or if it's simple enough to explain through here, do tell please.
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Sep 26 10
Bellocan Mechanic 4
OscarLag
lvl 200
MapleStory Screen: Tony's (fleyx) wedding
Sep 26 10
Broa Assassin
BestThiefEvr
Isnt it Echo of the Hero? The level 200 skill, correct?
Sep 26 10
Mardia Blade Master
KittenFister
cheesyboylove: lvl 200

thats echo of hero...
MapleStory Screen: Lvl 28 vip xbow 122 att clean! MapleStory Video: Level 171 Dual Blade solo Bodyguards & Boss
Sep 26 10
Bellocan Mechanic 4
OscarLag
oh.. LOL
MapleStory Screen: Tony's (fleyx) wedding
Sep 26 10
Bellocan Blade Recruit
iReptarL
Talk to Carta the Sea Witch, she will give you the quest.
You will need mini pianus to get inside, and then you collect 40 of those rock thingies.
After that she will tell you to get some bracelet and that griffey drops it, she will also tell you
to go to Eurek the Alchemist. You will need to kill griffey and collect 10 mithril plates if I remember correctly.
After that you will get Hero's Will.
MapleStory Screen: Fun with reaper MapleStory Video: KMS Lv 175 Night Lord Lionheart Castle
Sep 26 10
Windia Dark Knight
Fowski
You need a miniature pianus, and go to the undersea and talk with a witch, and blahblah..
MapleStory Screen: Lvl 188 drk horntail solo MapleStory Video: [GMS Windia] 8th Anniversary GM Event
Sep 26 10
Bera Mercedes 4
BasedXBows
What does Hero's Will do? o-o
Sep 26 10
Scania Assassin
PRChina
Or just wait for the Big Bang patch and you will get the skill without doing the quest.
MapleStory Screen: Pq mania
Sep 26 10
Mardia Blade Master
KittenFister
WheresMyPho: What does Hero's Will do? o-o

lets you (party?) escape from any abnormal condition with a cool down... max level is 5 i believe...
MapleStory Screen: Lvl 28 vip xbow 122 att clean! MapleStory Video: Level 171 Dual Blade solo Bodyguards & Boss
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login