MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

+++ BasilVersary #5 - Oct 31 update +++

MapleStory Forums : Site talk : Talk about BasilMarket

Sep 29 10
help save mrbasil from visitor mothership toilet.

prizes include 31 x 10,000 nx codes and netbook computer.

act quick

BasilVersary #5 and toilet password instructions translated, click here for details

riddle in BasilIM bar - BasilVersary button.

Update - October 25

There was a bug with October 24 riddle. It is now fixed.

Update - October 6

received many complaints about users giving out answers and ruining things for others. therefore, the rules have changed:

- if you give out an answer from this point forward (Oct 6 07:30 BT) you will automatically be disqualified from receiving the nx codes and netbook
- nx code will not be given out immediately to the first person, instead it will be given out at random either at the end of the day or at the end of the BasilVersary. you are only eligible to receive the nx code if you complete the riddle on that day. this means that you can only win the nx code for day 7 on day 7, etc.
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 93
Oct 07 10
Windia Aran 3
Comb0bre4ker
Thanks for the warning and update.
Oct 07 10
Windia Demon Slayer 2
TheDemonBoss
Cool gives us Aussie Students a chance to win some nx . tyvm
Oct 07 10
Khaini Mechanic 4
LunarSoIace
yeah i like this, between work, goin out and sittin in at Uni, this def helps the Aussie/NZ guys ^-^
MapleStory Screen: Mechanic keyboard setup
Oct 07 10
Windia F/P Mage
XNellusX
heh, give it a bit. I bet other maple sites will give out the letters as well. (aka sleepy, hidden, etc)
Oct 07 10
Mardia Ranger
lilwebbie1
Good job guys reporting and stuff now we all have a fair chance. ^_^
MapleStory Screen: Animal shelter release there cats! MapleStory Video: SoulArrow The Movie
Oct 07 10
Broa Beginner
FeelMyHeat
Seems fair.
MapleStory Screen: Woot! made it!
Oct 07 10*
Bellocan Hero
Dpwarrior30
Dang it! I know the answer but can't find the page to it T-T

Edit: Easy riddle
MapleStory Screen: Goodbye 50mil the familiar!
Oct 07 10
Windia Hunter
Plain88
lee1112: Cool gives us Aussie Students a chance to win some nx . tyvm

Actually no, we had a chance to win some NX before this update. Actually it's much better for us than the Americans before, because when a new day starts in the USA , it's only 5 pm here in Aus.
Oct 07 10
Scania Buccaneer
RyuuStrika
plain88: Actually no, we had a chance to win some NX before this update. Actually it's much better for us than the Americans before, because when a new day starts in the USA , it's only 5 pm here in Aus.
ikr? I just get home from school, turn on the computer, answer the riddle at 00.00 Basil time and go do some H/W. xD
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 93

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login