MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Sep 30 10
KradiaGMS Beginner
Before1stJob
I want to know where I can find this toad (if I'm thinking correctly). I need the monster piece he drops for a ques and I already have the 50 ninto scrolls.
Anyone kill him or find him yet?
MapleStory Screen: 2x meso+2x drops stacked w/ 1.2 exp
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
Oct 02 10
Mardia Bishop
kelladay
Kacchuu Musha isn't the toad, he's a red area boss dude with 70something mil HP. He spawns in the first of those two similar maps that has Nintos in them; the one that gives it is away is the one with 'pictures' of Kacchuu in the background of the map [they're not really pictures but they're a part of the background xD]. I have no idea how often he spawns though, and I need the fragment as well. D:
Oct 02 10
Bera Shadower
evilguy40
NigFish: uhh above i believe your wrong.

there is a jump quest from the 3rd yellow map that leads to his room.

No your wrong. That JQ leads to the emperor.

Kacchuu Mashu is the Samurai Knight Boss. It spawns in the map before the jq, has 78m hp, and does ~8k dmg.
Oct 02 10
Scania White Knight
Koukotsu
MoogieBoogie: Kacchuu Musha isn't the toad, he's a red area boss dude with 70something mil HP. He spawns in the first of those two similar maps that has Nintos in them; the one that gives it is away is the one with 'pictures' of Kacchuu in the background of the map [they're not really pictures but they're a part of the background xD]. I have no idea how often he spawns though, and I need the fragment as well. D:
He spawns in the second map with Nintos, the one right behind the JQ.

He has a lightning AoE skill with huge range that hits for 8.7~9.2k roughly, a slash attack that hits 2.3~2k, and has around 8.7~9k touch damage with PG. That'd be a little less than Bigfoot's touch damage clean.
I solo'd 1, and duo'd 3 more last night with a hero. The fragment dropped 3/4 times, I looted 2 of them.

First solo, he jumped his way up there, so be aware.
More clear death shot.
Oct 02 10
Mardia Bishop
kelladay
StupidRob Ah, okay. I was muddling around in there earlier trying to commit the route to memory and forgot if it was the 2nd or 1st room. :o
Oct 03 10
Khaini Hero
HeroicAnt
What is Kacchuu Musha's Spawn Time? I've looked several times and its not there.
People in GMS are greedy and hog bosses
MapleStory Screen: Dragon blink teleporting MapleStory Video: Mardia Pink Bean Killed
Oct 03 10*
Bera Battle Mage 4
RhapeHug
ProBlades: No your wrong. That JQ leads to the emperor.

Kacchuu Mashu is the Samurai Knight Boss. It spawns in the map before the jq, has 78m hp, and does ~8k dmg.

It does around 9~10k actually. But yea spawns in very last map before JQ. I dont think it drops any etc thro. i killed some and best i got was 1 power elixir.
The Toad boss (Castellan) , found at the end of the JQ. has two stages adding up to around 1.1b HP total and has two etc drops for each stage.

1st is a armrest and 2nd is a wallet. Althrough unless your 170+ with a lot of HP (it hits 20k max) you have no chance soloing it.

above i wouldnt say greedy. Theres so many people on this version it would be impossible for everyone to have an attempt of killing a boss.
MapleStory Screen: 178 shadower zak solo
Oct 06 10
Windia Bow Master
Retrospected
So anyone know the respawn time on the red Samurai Knight boss?
MapleStory Video: Windia - Retrospected - Level 182 Bowmaster - Papu solo - 3:
Oct 06 10
DemethosGMS Night Lord
Verdeiwsp
Sightmn: So anyone know the respawn time on the red Samurai Knight boss?

24 hours is what I found out.
Oct 08 10
Broa Demon Slayer 2
akaMortrin
Verdeiwsp: 24 hours is what I found out.

its actually 12 hours from what I've seen

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login