MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

How Do I Get My Last 10k NX? Ultimate Game Card Help

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Oct 06 10
Bera F/P Arch Mage
TehPoisunnn
So, today after school, I purchased an Ultimate Game Card. I charged $10.00 with it, and then closed the window because I had to go do something. I then came back and signed back onto Maplestory's website to charge my last $10.00, but, I don't know how to do it exactly now. When I try entering my card code again, it says the card has already been redeemed. I KNOW there is a way to do this, but I don't remember how exactly because I haven't purchased NX in like 2 years.

If somebody could help it would be GREATLY appreciated.
New thread Replies
Oct 06 10
Scania Corsair
DearestJ
Maplestory doesn't accept ultimate gamecards anymore.
Oct 06 10
Broa Hermit
EatingATaco
GeoTang: Maplestory doesn't accept ultimate gamecards anymore.

Wrong. I got one a week ago.
Oct 06 10
DemethosGMS Shadower
EwwAShadower
both above "Please Note: Ultimate Game Cards from PayByCash will continue to be accepted as payment for NX Cash."
MapleStory Screen: Wabr - spotted MapleStory Video: Level 90 BaM training at MP3
Oct 06 10
Broa Hermit
EatingATaco
Finnesst: This guy is right.

No that guy is not right.
Oct 06 10
Bera F/P Arch Mage
TehPoisunnn
Finnesst: This guy is right.

Yeah, thats how I got 10k NX from it. Mhmm. Yeah. You're smart, guys.

Leave if you have no idea what you're talking about, please.
Oct 06 10*
Scania Outlaw
Oscar331
Jigglypoof Oh, if everybody actually did that instead of throwing out fake rumors.
MapleStory Screen: The wonders of 1024x768
Oct 06 10
Bera Phantom 4
Chawbacca
I believe NX is 10.76 Canadian Dollars, so with 10$, you can't get anything. >:
MapleStory Video: Scrolling with 50%s.
Oct 06 10*
Bera F/P Arch Mage
TehPoisunnn
supabaydee: they do accept ugc again i used 20k a couple days ago. once you charge it if you havnt already log into your account or create one if you dont have one (on the page where you enter the code). then you should have a 10 dollar balance left

Yes, I see my $10.00 balance but I don't know how to actually use it. Can you show me/tell me how?

Also, the Canadian thing you guys are saying does not apply here at all because 1) I'm not Canadian, don't know how you made the assumption that I was. 2) Nexon America uses USD balance, not Canadian dollars.

EDIT: I got it. Thanks for all the help./sarcasm

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login