L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Oct 19 10
Khaini Blade Recruit
BabyDevour
I just got a new pet and i really like it and i am wondering if you can have 2 pets out at the same time i have a baby tiger and if i got a random pet i could have 2 pets out at the same time thanks.
Replies
Oct 19 10
I haven't played in a while so I can't remember what exactly you need, but you can have up to three pets out at once as far as I know.
Oct 20 10
Scania Cleric
0rfx
you need to buy the cash item to have multiple pets, then do the quest in henesey pet park. you can have 3 pets out at once max ;]
Oct 20 10
Khaini Blade Recruit
BabyDevour
ohh whats that cash item called? and im trying to do that quest it says i have to buy my pet special treat which is nx i guess
Oct 20 10
Broa Paladin
DragonsOfAsh
The last thing you need is more pets you hene hoe
Oct 20 10
Bera Demon Slayer 4
chickenpoodI
go into the cash shop and go into the pet use tab.
find the pet snack item and grab that, then go to henesys and talk to the pet npc.
New MapleStory Screen: Apple + se30 + echo New MapleStory Video: Gms red - 211 demon slayer full empress cygnus solo
Oct 20 10
Khaini Blade Recruit
BabyDevour
oh ok thx and how am i a hene hoe i very rarely even go to hene just for this quest?
Oct 20 10
Scania Blaze Wizard 1
ElefantSecks
d2bala: oh ok thx and how am i a hene hoe i very rarely even go to hene just for this quest?

He's referring to your choice of clothing.
New MapleStory Screen: Basketball players.
Oct 22 10
Khaini Blade Recruit
BabyDevour
oh ok i guess it is? lol

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login