MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Oct 26 10
Windia Hayato 3
BallisticRat
Well this started a long time ago but I didn't mind until now. I finally wanna hear my sound again. My sound/speakers work on everything but maplestory. In Game the sound is turned on and so are my speakers but nothing plays. How do I fix it?
Maple Story: Can't get a single pair of steelies out of Dark Dr...
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
Oct 26 10
KradiaEMS Chief Bandit
KolaDit
Check your Windows options?
Bottom right.
Also check if your speakers are plugged in.. -_-'
MapleStory Screen: Koladit level 100! MapleStory Video: [MFA] Spin-Off #1: A dark family affair
Oct 26 10
Windia Dark Knight
lordoavernus
the music is not good anyways
Oct 26 10
Windia Hayato 3
BallisticRat
Dude...
I said in the thread...
YES MY SPEAKERS ARE ON and THEY PLAY SOUND FOR EVERTHING ELSE.
Some people need to read.

I ment the battle sounds. I like hearing my spells.
Oct 26 10
KradiaEMS Chief Bandit
KolaDit
JoeSycop: Dude...
I said in the thread...
YES MY SPEAKERS ARE ON and THEY PLAY SOUND FOR EVERTHING ELSE.
Some people need to read.

I ment the battle sounds. I like hearing my spells.
You can scream/caps all you want, I meant that you can turn off the sound for specific programs. -_-'
-lost my help-
MapleStory Screen: Koladit level 100! MapleStory Video: [MFA] Spin-Off #1: A dark family affair
Oct 26 10
Windia Hayato 3
BallisticRat
Your help wasn't help. It was you not reading anything.

I know I checked that.
Oct 26 10
Broa Shadower
SkitzoKitty
What operating system?
Oct 26 10
Windia Hayato 3
BallisticRat
No clue
I just kinda play and pay no attention to my computer
Oct 26 10*
Khaini Cleric
Melodie890
JoeSycop: Your help wasn't help. It was you not reading anything.

I know I checked that.

You are being awfully rude...While he didn't very made himself very clear on his first post, his clarification could be the answer to your problem.

KolakCC: I meant that you can turn off the sound for specific programs.

Adjusting the volume using the control in the Taskbar on the bottom-right may have "turn on" your speakers like you have stated: "In Game the sound is turned on and so are my speakers but nothing plays" (even that didn't tell us that you'd used that volume control. But I assume that you did, if your other programs works); however, that doesn't mean everything is turned on. You would need to click on "Mixer" (that what it is called in Vista), and it will give you a list of Applications. If one of the Application is mute, for example MS, then it doesn't matter what the volume for the Device set at or what setting it is on MS, you will NOT hear sounds.

Now, I understand that you have adjusted the volume for both MS and the basic volume control, but have you attempt to adjust the volume for MS in the Mixer? As far as I can tell, you haven't been very clear on that.

Edit: In case you still don't understand what we are saying: http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/3033/windowssound.png
"A" may have the volume set to the max, I can NOT hear the song that is playing on Winamp because "B" is set at the lowest, even though I could hear sounds from playing MW2, L4D2, MS, or even watching movies on MPC-HC. So when you said you "know you had checked that", did you only BOTH A and B or just A?

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login