MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

What is the best way to get White 'looking' Hair ?

MapleStory Forums : Fashion Corner : Talk about NX, MS Fashion and names

Nov 03 10
Windia Bow Master
DOHBOI
Hey Basil, I recently changed my skin color to white & really want the hair to match.
(Blonde Shaggy Wax really doesnt look good with white skintone)

Ive asked a few ppl with hair that looks white, and now Ive learned there is no actual white hair color =(
The 2 best options Ive seen so far is either to get "Fuzz" (VIP) from Ludi,
http://www.basilmarket.com/MapleStory-Fashion-Male-Hair-Fuzz.html
Or to try to get "Bald" (EXP) hair from Ariant
http://www.basilmarket.com/MapleStory-Fashion-Male-Hair-Bald.html
With either of those two styles, I guess Id have to dye it black. (go figure)

Another guy had "Evan" (EXP) style & colored it green to make it look white.
That kinda blew my mind, but good to know its an option.
http://www.basilmarket.com/MapleStory-Fashion-Male-Hair-Evan.html

Has anyone actually tried to get that "Bald" (EXP) hair from Ariant ?
Does anyone know if the "Evan" hair is still available ?
If so, how many times did it take until you got either hairstyle ?
I really dont want to spend a zillion dollars Re-EXP'ing my hair over & over.

Or maybe you know of another option I havent figured out yet ?
The Style of the hair isnt really important to me since most of my hair will be covered up by my Chef's Hat.
The really important thing is that any hair that isnt covered by the hat look as white as possible,
therefore Id prefer to use a VIP Hairstyle cupon if possible, then dye it to w/e color needed to make it 'look' to be white.

Any advice you could provide will be greatly appreciated !
Thanks in advance =^0
EDIT: Thanks to Vocalist & jimmyjxia for their input earlier.
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Nov 04 10
Scania Blaze Wizard 2
imBURNINcarb
I personally prefer like the metrosexual hair cut, in black it looks white, another option is the rockstar hair but it looks really bad imo. I suggest black aran hair, it would probably be perfect for what you need.
Nov 04 10
Windia Bow Master
DOHBOI
Tungara: I personally prefer like the metrosexual hair cut, in black it looks white, another option is the rockstar hair but it looks really bad imo. I suggest black aran hair, it would probably be perfect for what you need.
Thanks for the input.
I dont think Metro would work only because it would hang down beyond the hat,
but youre the 2nd person now who suggested Aran & Im starting to favor that over Fuzz now.
The lower parts of the hair on Aran seem to be whiter & it doesnt hang down as far as Fuzz,
so it would likely be less noticable when wearing the hat.
Looks like its time to start visiting some of the shops to see how they actually look ingame.
Thanks again to all who have contributed. Still open to suggestions if something has been overlooked.
Nov 04 10
Khaini Night Lord
SinDitGirl9
Well if your looking for something that won't appear with your hat, Aran is a good choice.
But i would prefer Evan because it's better looking but after all it is your avatar.
And for the record your look is original and single. I see rarely some chef in maplestory.
Maybe you do but I don't so no comments on this.

Good Luck!
Nov 04 10
dohboi: Thanks for the input.
I dont think Metro would work only because it would hang down beyond the hat,
but youre the 2nd person now who suggested Aran & Im starting to favor that over Fuzz now.
The lower parts of the hair on Aran seem to be whiter & it doesnt hang down as far as Fuzz,
so it would likely be less noticable when wearing the hat.
Looks like its time to start visiting some of the shops to see how they actually look ingame.
Thanks again to all who have contributed. Still open to suggestions if something has been overlooked.

Pet hate:

Metro =/= Metrosexual

Also...

Metro Man =/= Metro

Metro Man =/= Metrosexual

But that has nothing to do with what you said.

Either way, do NOT get alert face. You will regret it, just as my friend Johnny did. Poor Johnny.

If you really wanna look like the dough boy, then get bald hair.

Personally, my favorite white hairs would be rockstar and evan.
Nov 04 10*
Broa Aran 3
SeaBound

Yeah because the Pillsbury Doughboy is a rabbit footed jedi.
Nov 04 10*
Windia Bow Master
DOHBOI
DrakeCalvin: I would definately try to get the bald hair, but since its EXP, I dont want to risk it.
btw - I just clicked on the "Ariant EXP Hair" on HS & it looks like thats the only EXP for males in Ariant.
Have a look --> http://global.hidden-street.net/cash-shop/beauty-parlor/ariant-hairstyles-exp
Does anyone know if this truely is the one & only EXP hair a male character would get in Ariant ?
Or is HS just behind in updating that page ?
EDIT: Also, on the HS page, 'Black' shows hair, but on Basil's page the character actually looks bald.
Anyone know which one correctly represents the outcome ?
Nov 04 10
dohboi: DrakeCalvin: I would definately try to get the bald hair, but since its EXP, I dont want to risk it.
btw - I just clicked on the "Ariant EXP Hair" on HS & it looks like thats the only EXP for males in Ariant.
Have a look --> http://global.hidden-street.net/cash-shop/beauty-parlor/ariant-hairstyles-exp
Does anyone know if this truely is the one & only EXP hair a male character would get in Ariant ?
Or is HS just behind in updating that page ?
EDIT: Also, on the HS page, 'Black' shows hair, but on Basil's page the character actually looks bald.
Anyone know which one correctly represents the outcome ?

I think HS's Bald is mislabeled.
Nov 04 10*
Windia Bow Master
DOHBOI
DrakeCalvin: ok thanks.
EDIT> The makeover is now complete !
In the end I got Buddha Fire hair after my buddy reminded me about it.
Since there are only 3 dots on the top of the head, I still look bald.
Getting transparent gloves & shoes finished off the look.
Thanks for all the advice everyone.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login