• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
Other level 80+ training spots?
MapleStory Forums : Dual Blade : Talk about the Dual Blade class
Nov 03 10
Windia Evan 6th Growth
Syntelle
So I just reached level 80 and I'm done with GSPQ...I've decided to start training again. People keep telling me to go to Gallos or Kents, but both spots are so. Freaking. Expensive. I use up like 20 Unagis just from killing a small mob of Kents. I'm one of those noobs who picks up stuff while training(haha...), so I want to make some money while I'm training also. I have a feeling I'll be doing more spending than earning at those spots, so are there any training alternatives that are good for earning both exp and mesos?
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Nov 03 10
Galicia Blade Lord
TheDualPie
Well you could stay at jesters until lvl 90 but i highly suggest just going to gallos until lvl 100 at least
Nov 03 10*
Scania Blade Recruit
Jabr
Gallops or himes.. those are the best. For low pot burn maybe kents. -Yea its low compared to the others
New MapleStory Screen: Olivia chair w/ friend & other thing
Nov 03 10
Yellonde Blade Lord
suddenxblade
Jesters are the only spot left with minimal meso lose.

Anything else will eat your money. 1 mil a lvl D:
Nov 03 10
Khaini Blade Lord
lVIasume
or typhons since at maxed i used about 43 barbarians and 70ish sorcs
Nov 03 10
Broa Battle Mage 4
AranWithTele
Gallos don't do much damage with their Magic Attack
Nov 03 10
KradiaGMS Night Lord
Laughs
Maybe because your armor? Try getting high Weapon defence items.
For example, replace WG with a- ehrmm.. Cant think of any good def gloves.
New MapleStory Screen: Epic barlog
Nov 03 10
Khaini Shadower
SIuttyCars
MicroLeafer: Maybe because your armor? Try getting high Weapon defence items.
For example, replace WG with a- ehrmm.. Cant think of any good def gloves.

Well that was kinda helpfull?
My solution would be NX, get yourself a pet.
And If you want to pick up your drops, just only the equips?
Or try merching ?
New MapleStory Screen: Dragon Khanjar - ATK 36, LUK 15%
Nov 03 10
Scania Wild Hunter 4
JaguarShogun
NinjaCars: Well that was kinda helpfull?
My solution would be NX, get yourself a pet.
And If you want to pick up your drops, just only the equips?
Or try merching ?

I would go along this line if you can. Getting a pet with auto loot, auto HP (Auto MP is not needed on a db) really makes training more effective and can make for decent profit. I have always made more then I spent training, period using the Pet as mentioned. At your level I trained at himes. Once I hit lvl 103 it was Skels all the way now Oblivion is great, gonna check out the Ula City to see whats up there. Gallos is a great place but here in Scania its a far way to go to find out its full, which is always lol. Kents are low pot burn and can get soem alright drops there just slow. GL
Nov 04 10
Mardia Kaiser 4
Koileen
as mesmorizer stated, getting a pet(with auto HP) is really a good investment for a db. without auto HP at kents, i was basically repotting every second or 2, because of the 1k touch and m.dmg from kents. red kents are good source of income, they drop the lvl70 katara, lvl80 dagger and half earrings quite often, the daggers could easily sell for 900k+ =)
New MapleStory Screen: Kaiser-
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One