• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
Can you give NX credit( nx payed via paypal)
MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers
Nov 17 10
As the title says, apparently i cant put NX on this main account for some reasons i dont know why, but when i made a new one it let me add NX on it so i was wondering if you can give NX thats in the form of credit?

If not, can you gift items that are payed for buy credit, i.e i log on both pcs and gift my aran from my other account the items?
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Nov 17 10
KradiaEMS Chief Bandit
KolaDit
nope, none at all
New MapleStory Screen: Koladit level 100! New MapleStory Video: [MFA] Spin-Off #1: A dark family affair
Nov 17 10*
Bera Marksman
Momatose
I have no idea what you're talking about but I think you mean "gift," not "give." And you can't gift NX credit. Only pre-paid.

EDIT: Nvm, you edited your post...
New MapleStory Screen: Invasion of the body snatchers
Nov 17 10
Windia Evan 10th Growth
Hatunave
You talking about gifting nx credit? Sorry, can't be done.
New MapleStory Screen: Hangout at leafre
Nov 17 10
Scania Bow Master
archenga
if you can use it on MTS,
you can use it to gift.
New MapleStory Screen: My chair
Nov 17 10
Why dont you buy nx cards?
Oh w8... yeah the're not everywhere...fail nexon fail
New MapleStory Screen: Steelno - ATK 86
Nov 17 10
Windia Evan 10th Growth
Hatunave
Nope, has to be prepaid nx dude.
New MapleStory Screen: Hangout at leafre
Nov 17 10
terrible game creators, thanks though all, i might just MTS my stuff as you said IDRMI. =] good plan to get a nice glaive
Nov 17 10*
Bera Marksman
Momatose
Thedarkvoid They don't "fail" because they can't sell NX cards everywhere.They sell it mainly in North America because that's where they're located and that's where most of the players are. It's really annoying to see people trying to find any little thing they can to blame Nexon about. Obviously they have some faults, but saying "FAIL NEXON" and "GG NEXON" to everything is stupid, imo. If you're that unhappy about how they run this game, then quit. Not having pre-paid NX is not something to cry about. Go merch for it if you need it that much.
New MapleStory Screen: Invasion of the body snatchers
Nov 17 10
0-0 Umm I dont say it about every little thing it's actually the 1st time i've said they have failed.
They could expand there cards in other places (not everywhere)
Anyhow I live in North America so ummm Yeah I can buy my Nx cards.
My emotions weren't show at all in that text really it was in a neutral tone, saying that they failed to expand there sales isn't really something that should have gotten you agitated.
New MapleStory Screen: Steelno - ATK 86
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One