bzl.co

Add a thread

Can you give NX credit( nx payed via paypal)

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

As the title says, apparently i cant put NX on this main account for some reasons i dont know why, but when i made a new one it let me add NX on it so i was wondering if you can give NX thats in the form of credit?

If not, can you gift items that are payed for buy credit, i.e i log on both pcs and gift my aran from my other account the items?
Posted: November 2010 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 14

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
KolakCC Level 99 KradiaEMS Chief Bandit
nope, none at all
Nov 17 2010
I have no idea what you're talking about but I think you mean "gift," not "give." And you can't gift NX credit. Only pre-paid.

EDIT: Nvm, you edited your post...
Nov 17 2010
You talking about gifting nx credit? Sorry, can't be done.
Nov 17 2010
if you can use it on MTS,
you can use it to gift.
Nov 17 2010
Why dont you buy nx cards?
Oh w8... yeah the're not everywhere...fail nexon fail
Nov 17 2010
Nope, has to be prepaid nx dude.
Nov 17 2010
terrible game creators, thanks though all, i might just MTS my stuff as you said IDRMI. =] good plan to get a nice glaive
Nov 17 2010
@Thedarkvoid They don't "fail" because they can't sell NX cards everywhere.They sell it mainly in North America because that's where they're located and that's where most of the players are. It's really annoying to see people trying to find any little thing they can to blame Nexon about. Obviously they have some faults, but saying "FAIL NEXON" and "GG NEXON" to everything is stupid, imo. If you're that unhappy about how they run this game, then quit. Not having pre-paid NX is not something to cry about. Go merch for it if you need it that much.
Nov 17 2010
0-0 Umm I dont say it about every little thing it's actually the 1st time i've said they have failed.
They could expand there cards in other places (not everywhere)
Anyhow I live in North America so ummm Yeah I can buy my Nx cards.
My emotions weren't show at all in that text really it was in a neutral tone, saying that they failed to expand there sales isn't really something that should have gotten you agitated.
Nov 17 2010
Srurtuphr Level 200 Scania I/L Arch Mage
@Thedarkvoid They don't "fail" because they can't sell NX cards everywhere.They sell it mainly in North America because that's where they're located and that's where most of the players are. It's really annoying to see people trying to find any little thing they can to blame Nexon about. Obviously they have some faults, but saying "FAIL NEXON" and "GG NEXON" to everything is stupid, imo. If you're that unhappy about how they run this game, then quit. Not having pre-paid NX is not something to cry about. Go merch for it if you need it that much.[/quote]

Are you North American by any chance? also, have you ever had an issue with MS that you had to send a ticket, and if so, was the issue resolved quickly?
Not trying to blame you for anything, just saying, I find most of the people attacking those angry towards Nexon are happy, NX card buyers who have always recieved support in minimal time. (Unrelated to the NX buying, that's not my point)
I do agree that people shouldn't keep jumping on the "blame Nexon for everything" bandwagon though.
Nov 17 2010
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.