MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Nov 23 10
Broa Night Lord
PDKTurbosNL
Hello, I was wondering if the amounts of an item that's in the Black Friday sale is limited. An example is being limited to 50 cubes per person.
MapleStory Screen: 143 NL range w/ apple - 28252-43464
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Nov 23 10
Windia Aran 3
ComboKhar
rumor has it that they are limited
Nov 23 10
Khaini Shadower
2Samuei
No ones knows.
Only Nexon knows.
MapleStory Screen: Merry christmas greg!
Nov 23 10
Scania Bow Master
LandFalls
Trends say yes, happened for past two years. Plus, it is logical and reasonable.

But, you can never be sure, so don't believe anything without authentic proof.
MapleStory Screen: Scania Legacy Alliance
Nov 23 10
Khaini Evan 10th Growth
JerrysHero
sparkshooter: Trends say yes, happened for past two years. Plus, it is logical and reasonable.

But, you can never be sure, so don't believe anything without authentic proof.
This Black Friday Sale is different from previous, we got to pick which items we wanted to be on sale with the milestones. So a chance is there it won't be limited due to the changes involved with this Black friday Sale.
MapleStory Video: Evan Achieving Tenth Growth
Nov 23 10
Scania Kaiser 4
xFaranth
watch it be like 1000 cubes in total lol
MapleStory Screen: Oblivion
Nov 23 10
Windia Phantom 4
CCNY
Jarretboyle: This Black Friday Sale is different from previous, we got to pick which items we wanted to be on sale with the milestones. So a chance is there it won't be limited due to the changes involved with this Black friday Sale.

We got to pick? When?
MapleStory Screen: Mesobot!?! Kinda? Close Enough.. MapleStory Video: When a fast pap run took over 1 min
Nov 23 10
Windia Magician
Lexcen
i think there is only a set amount of cubes being sold, for example 1000 cubes being sold, and once 0 you cant buy them anymore
Nov 23 10
Windia Luminous 4
TyIuminous
BloodyBooger: watch it be like 1000 cubes in total lol

That would suck omg, you'll find that one peson who is gonna buy 950..
Nov 23 10
Scania Bow Master
LandFalls
Jarretboyle:

But you never know...

I'm pretty sure it would ruin the economy for unlimited amounts, so Nexon won't do it.
MapleStory Screen: Scania Legacy Alliance Maple Story: Nobody is posting on my my stories. It's like no o...
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login