L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
Warrior > Fighter > Sader > Hero Skill Build (Post Bigbang)
MapleStory Forums : Hero : Talk about the Fighter, Crusader and Hero classes
Nov 25 10
Chaos Chief Bandit
Xosil
All Points as distributed in order as listed
Subject to change upon personal preference
Corrections are welcome

The Choice, one-handed with shield or two-handed
1H or 2H the hardest question to answer as a warrior?I say otherwise. Some people choose over preference, some over damage. For those who choose for your preference just follow what suits your playing style and what you like. As for those who like damage and are willing to work hard for it. One handed is the way to go. One handed swords can easily compensate for the damage lost by using a decent attack shield that has a % attack or % stat bonus. For example. You could buy a 8% All Stat or + Strength stat shield that is clean and has full slots. And your damage will be just as good as a two handed weapon.

Ability Point Distribution
Coming soon.

1st Job : Warrior (Level 10~30)(61 Skill Points)
20 Slash Blast (MAX)
20 Power Strike (MAX)
10 Improved Max HP (MAX)
11 Iron Body (11)
Elaboration(explanation)
Slash Blast to allow you to mob at the earlier levels in Hpq so your more useful or even just regular grinding it will help you a lot. As for Power Strike, you start putting points into it around your 20's so it will be useful during Kpq or other forms of single-mob slaying which will save you some pots. Then Improved Max HP as it's a % increase overall not by level. As for your remaining points, they're put into Iron Body to allow a small boost in defense. (And there's no where else to put them.

2nd Job : Fighter (Level 30~70)(121 Skill Points)
20 Weapon Mastery (MAX)
6 Weapon booster (6)
20 Ground Smash (MAX)
20 Final Attack (MAX)
20 Rage (MAX)
20 Power Guard (MAX)
14 Weapon booster (MAX)
Elaboration(explanation)
This is where multiple different skill guides/builds come into play. I advise this build as it makes the most sense progressively as you advance through your levels. Mastery & Booster first of course for the accuracy/damage increase & speed which will allow you to attack faster. Maxing Booster before putting points in improved fundamentals is up to you. I chose this because it will save me pots and still compensate [somewhat] for the damage you'd otherwise be doing. Final Attack next for the greater damage while attacking a single or multiple target(s). Rage comes after, but it is really useful until late 3rd early 4th job when you'll first start partying with people who will be using apples. -->(NEVER RAGE WHEN PEOPLE ARE ON APPLES.)<-- It will help you get into more boss fights if you know what your doing. Power Guard, what a useful skill for leeching. When you max this is based on how you play, if your going to be leeching from 30+ max it first, if you plan on just grinding or partying with people save it for last. Then your last point gets put into Iron Body.

3rd Job : Crusader (Level 70~120)(151 Skill Points)
20 Combo Attack (MAX)
20 Brandish (MAX)
20 Coma (MAX)
20 Chance Attack (MAX)
20 Panic (MAX)
20 Shout (MAX)
20 Magic Crash (MAX)
11 Improving MP recovery ( 11 )
Elaboration(explanation)
There's not really any alterations that you could make in this. Combo for the big increase, then Brandish which I'm sure everyone is looking forward to. Coma is next for improved mobbing, then Panic for bossing, followed by Shout & Chance Attack which always should be maxed together. Then Magic Crash, which is EXTREMELY useful for later on and it is a MUST. Improving MP Recovery helps you save some mp pots later on while bossing to clear out some extra space in your USE inventory section.

4th Job : Hero (Level 120~200)(243 Skill Points)
1 Rush ( 1 ) 1 Monster Magnet ( 1 ) 1 Advanced Combo ( 1 )
29 Advanced Combo (MAX)
30 Brave Slash (MAX)
10 Combat Mastery (MAX)
30 Power Stance (MAX)
30 Enrage (MAX)
5 Hero's Will (MAX)
30 Achilles (MAX)
29 Monster Magnet (MAX)
17 Rush (18)
30 Maple Warrior (MAX)
Elaboration(explanation)
This build can vary a lot, it just depends upon your methodology. If your going to be bossing a lot I would follow this build. As that's what I've built it around. Advanced Combo then Braveslash & Combat Mastery (CM IS A MUST) for the same reasons as Combo & Brandish. Rush is helpful in any scenario really. It's only useful to put 1 point in toward the beginning unless your going to be anegoing/bfing your way to 160+. Enrage is your 4th job finisher that you'll be using. Power Stance & Hero's Will are a must for bossing. Achilles save you plenty of pots. Monster Magnet is helpful in training then put some points into rush to improve it a little. And Maple Warrior last as people won't depend on you for it & it's extremely expensive.

References(sources)
-Direct Links-
http://www.basilmarket.com/MapleStory-Guide-KMS-Big-Bang-Revamp-333.html#WarriorChanges

-General Web pages-
Spadows Blog
Basil Market
Ellin Forest
Youtube
Various Friends
Personal Experience

Sticky Please
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Dec 12 10
Windia Buccaneer
BloodyFinale
great guide, but i still will never make a hero
Dec 12 10
Chaos Chief Bandit
Xosil
Thank you to above
Dec 12 10
Broa Hero
Tsetsi1995
Mancartia: Ground Smash is an amazing 2nd job skill, once you have it you'll barely touch PS/SB again.

Combo, Coma, and Shout aren't 30 SP skills anymore, where is Panic?

GS is a pretty useless skill once u max Enhanced Basics... I don't even know wwhy people r putting SP in it. Hits 3 monsters only compared to 6 and does 300% dmg compared to 250%. ''It has a better range'' dats wat i hear every1 say. Better or not doesnt change dat ur not using it to lure but to mob, and mobs of 3 monsters aren't rly ''good' mobs. So i don't rly see the point of putting SP in it, I maxed Iron body instead, If we have SP to waste rather waste them on something half-useless than on something completely useless right?
Dec 12 10
Bera Hero
xsqualllx
any idea about those that are missing some skill points? what could it be the reasson ( im missing 3 points from my 4th job)
im lvl 137 now and im still missing 3 points, from 120 to 137 = 54 points right?
Dec 12 10
Windia Blade Acolyte
iDoubleDuel
there is a new skill hp boost wat bout that
Dec 13 10
Windia Aran 3
Kidifer
Instead of adding One into iron armor for Second job, could I add one into fundamental?
New MapleStory Screen: I caught jaira on my first try.
Dec 13 10
Bellocan Aran 3
HeyGoysBCD
ISellBerries: Instead of adding One into iron armor for Second job, could I add one into fundamental?

What would be the point to that? You'd be level 70 when you added that point, and you'd already have ground smash to replace PS/SB, and even then you're getting Brandish in about 7 levels.
Dec 13 10*
Bera Demon Avenger 4
CuteHairband
LucLocke: If you mob and kill correctly you rarely ever run into a 6 mob group. Generally its lower amounts such as 2-4 and you have to rush them into larger mobs. Therefore its more efficient to use brandish.

Actually, if you mob correctly you'll make what isn't a mob of 6... a mob of 6. This is quite easy on flat maps. I take you never had to do mobbing at teddies before, have you? That only used to be a good way of training a number of years ago, so most warriors don't know what "mobbing" means. It means manually grouping enemies so you CAN hit 6 at a time. Of course, spamming a crap-range (and damage) skill both ways hoping to kill everything you need to is easier, I guess.

I would understand if the damage it did was a lot more (like Brandish), but Slash Blast beats it on a mere mob of four. Forget 6. Also, you don't have "Rush" at 3rd job.
LucLocke:
Formula
Ground smash = 3 Enemies 300% Damage + 220% Combo Orbs Damage Bonus
Brandish = 3 Enemies 480% Damage

Therefore 520% > 480%
That's why it's more efficient to train with ground smash till Combo & Brandish are maxed then switch.

... What? Where the heck are you getting 220% combo orbs damage bonus?

Combo in 3rd job, maxed out, is 1.25x the damage you're doing. You have a maximum of 5 orbs, and they each give 5% extra damage (look at basil's Crusader page, please). That's 25% extra damage. It's multiplicative, not additive in the first place.
Apply this to Ground smash:
300%*1.25 = 375%, applied to three enemies.
Brandish:
480%, applied to three enemies, has a faster speed.

Though, it does lose to slash blast on 6 enemies (they both do):
250%*1.25*6 = 1870%

Trust me, I would LOVE it if Combo somehow gave me a 220% damage boost on my Crusader's Brandish, but it's nowhere near that. I just don't want you leading people astray. I've tried the whole "lolmaxCombofirst" thing because that's how it was for me when I started back after BB. It's SLOOOOOOW.

Also, even then, why are you maxing it? It caps out at level 17. Every level after that gives duration and nothing more.

Your build for heroes is fine, because the math actually does work out. Advanced combo gives 100% extra damage when maxed (10% times 10 orbs). This makes it better because Intrepid Slash doesn't do twice the damage of Brandish.
Dec 13 10
Chaos Chief Bandit
Xosil
xshadow2: Ahh I didn't notice the switch inbetween the two skills. But I think it's still better to use combo first because of the bonus to slash blast as well.
Dec 13 10
Bellocan Demon Slayer 4
lgivemefoodl
you know for 2ed job the enhanced basics skills that make power strike stronger and slash blast should we put on that instead of iron body?
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login