MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

What did you achieve on your Bandit/CB/Shadower today?

MapleStory Forums : Shadower : Talk about the Bandit, Chief Bandit and Shadower classes

Dec 09 10
Scania Kanna 4
Rehsamyek
Version 2 since I'm kinda bored, the old one dropped off the face of Basil and this forum feels kind of empty without it. :>

Got as far as Regret 2 in Time Temple, going to use the free jewels off the ToT quests for the Star Rock needed to complete the Alcaster quests. Partying with random people is pretty awesome for completing these quests given how crowded the early parts of ToT are right now.
MapleStory Screen: Just visiting
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 657
Dec 13 10
Bera Shadower
SixStabFury
Sold basically everything I had to sell putting me up to 2.4 bil. Soloed Scar and Targa at the same time again. Faster time this time at 23 minutes(beat old 28 min record)

So, now that I have all these mesos, comes the hard part.... Finding a 3 line VIP belt. Bleh. Everytime I get mesos saved for something, their prices skyrocket. Maple must really really hate me. >.>
MapleStory Screen: 200 shadower range: 36630~52329
Dec 13 10*
Khaini Blade Recruit
SIatz
Got up to shad today ^^ up to a clean range of 5196, CWKPQ run got rescheduled for tomorro so the MoN should put me up a fair bit
Dec 13 10
DemethosGMS Mechanic 4
iDreamWorld
Made a bandit, got it to 62.
Dec 13 10
Zenith Kaiser 3
CrashAirrig
i solo'd dojo to the 22 floor and wandered around mushroom kingdom at lvl 73
Dec 13 10
Khaini Chief Bandit
PilferUrLove
gained 14 levels. Taught some people manners. Ks'd another Dit, 3 warriors, and many archers
Befriended the Dit but spat on the rest. Dmg sux, uber depressed.
Dec 13 10*
Bera Paladin
Leithia
just been papping 2x daily and getting my rings. Died a lot trying to figure out a good new key configuration, but I'm still not used to what I have, though I haven't died since the first day [ 3 or 4 deaths at grims, lulz ].

I'm mostly on my wk as of right now, so if any buddies want to add me, add Ethebet.
MapleStory Screen: 172 beauty coupons, part 2
Dec 13 10
Scania Shadower
Kiryr
Grinding at Brexton for another 30% then i wanna go to Bain. ME + PP is awesome...
Made some quest for summoning rock. I need a star rock and I don't want to waste time searching my mule for the materials so i stopped there.

Switched to Honster potion cause i have nearly 5k hp.
MapleStory Screen: Immortal pharaon belt
Dec 13 10
Scania Chief Bandit
Haraz1
i quit my old dit (this one) and made a new one cuz i realized that my dex was messed up and now my lvl 50 (got there during the 2x exp ) hits the same as my lvl 74 pre BB... i happy cuz someone dropped a 3 lined zhelm with 6+ str potential 24 dex and 3 slots left and now my new dit is equipping it.
Just so people know i am not a bandwagoner i started my dit the day after 4th jobs came out after watching a shadower video on youtube...
LOVE THE PLAYING STYLE
Dec 13 10*
Bera Shadower
SixStabFury
Haraz: i happy cuz someone dropped a 3 lined zhelm with 6+ str potential 24 dex and 3 slots left and now my new dit is equipping it.

Lol wut? When you drop a zhelm, they disappear.
MapleStory Screen: 200 shadower range: 36630~52329
Dec 13 10
Broa Chief Bandit
d00mss1n
got to 105... still in need of a 110+ blood dagger/gdk with decent 3 line potential =.=
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 657

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login