BasilMarket

Add a thread

What did you achieve on your Bandit/CB/Shadower today?

Shadower Forum Talk about Bandit, Chief Bandit and Shadower

Gridmonkey Level 215 Scania Kanna 4
Version 2 since I'm kinda bored, the old one dropped off the face of Basil and this forum feels kind of empty without it. :>

Got as far as Regret 2 in Time Temple, going to use the free jewels off the ToT quests for the Star Rock needed to complete the Alcaster quests. Partying with random people is pretty awesome for completing these quests given how crowded the early parts of ToT are right now.
Posted: December 2010 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 6730

Replies

Page TopHome 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 673
Went from 80-85 on saterday, bought a 18 luk targa on sunday, yesterday worked on my gfa mule, and today i will raise money for mah khanjar >.>
Dec 14 2010
got from 48-60 at truckers and bought a 82att diamond dagger
Dec 14 2010
Have a flight today, no maple 4 me.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g97QvyQnf6o&feature=player_embedded]Pre-bb Shadower run[/url], just wanted to show this
[url=http://www.basilmarket.com/show/screen/191823#photo_top]:0 screenie[/url]
Dec 14 2010
Gridmonkey Level 215 Scania Kanna 4
Attempted a Krexel solo since he was successfully fixed. D/C'd within 10 minutes, and was gutted to find out that ME+PP were ineffective against Krexels eyes since all the PP coins spawned as if Krexel was 1 massive enemy, from the centre of his base, so they were all too far away from the eyes to do any damage. ;-;
Dec 14 2010
New Screen: Just visiting
Attempted a Krexel solo since he was successfully fixed. D/C'd within 10 minutes, and was gutted to find out that ME+PP were ineffective against Krexels eyes since all the PP coins spawned as if Krexel was 1 massive enemy, from the centre of his base, so they were all too far away from the eyes to do any damage. ;-;[/quote]

Then again, how strong is meso explosion?
Dec 14 2010
xVainGlory Level 110 Bera Phantom 3
Then again, how strong is meso explosion?[/quote]
Scary strong.
I hit 30-50k stacks to the top of the screen when in the new resolution.
Thats a lottttt of damage.
Dec 14 2010
New Screen: How common is a psb?
LordUlquiorra Level 200 Zenith Mercedes 4
Remembered I had some things on a older account to sell and got a Zhelm and 8 ATK glove and 11 DEX Goni shoes.

Said "Oh, what the hell. What are the chances of me failing a 90%?" Threw a Adv.Pot scroll on my Gonis and they blew up.....DEAR GOD
Dec 15 2010
well i made my scar unique with 9% luk 6% dex and 6% magid def, gonna try and make it better later on. Got a 16 atk dkhan for 30k nx, and watching the prices rise is fun.
Dec 15 2010
Page TopHome 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 673

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.