MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

What did you achieve on your Bandit/CB/Shadower today?

MapleStory Forums : Shadower : Talk about the Bandit, Chief Bandit and Shadower classes

Dec 09 10
Scania Kanna 4
Rehsamyek
Version 2 since I'm kinda bored, the old one dropped off the face of Basil and this forum feels kind of empty without it. :>

Got as far as Regret 2 in Time Temple, going to use the free jewels off the ToT quests for the Star Rock needed to complete the Alcaster quests. Partying with random people is pretty awesome for completing these quests given how crowded the early parts of ToT are right now.
MapleStory Screen: Just visiting
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 653
Dec 14 10
Yellonde Chief Bandit
Bonefinger
Broke a 101 kebob and a 17 atk maple thief shield.
The scrolled a couple shields with 30% got one to 10 , broke it again, scrolled. 97 fan that i cant wear cause of 4 base str, need str from thief shield that i broke. No wpn no shield i cant lvl up
Dec 14 10
Bera Shadower
xtxoxmx
cubed my top,about up to 150 and the best was 15% int -_-.
MapleStory Video: Shadower vs Pally Zakum style!
Dec 14 10
Galicia Brawler
SillySpray
Went from 80-85 on saterday, bought a 18 luk targa on sunday, yesterday worked on my gfa mule, and today i will raise money for mah khanjar >.>
Dec 14 10
Khaini Buccaneer
iPunchPooPoo
got from 48-60 at truckers and bought a 82att diamond dagger
Dec 14 10*
Khaini Shadower
VVoIdin
Have a flight today, no maple 4 me.
Pre-bb Shadower run, just wanted to show this
:0 screenie
Dec 14 10
Zenith Mercedes 4
LithaNova
Decided to get on the see the bb patch and then remembered that back in august my account was jacked and I lost everything even my master adv medal.
So trying to slowly work my way back up the ladder and so I can really try out this patch.
MapleStory Screen: Bngxbng - zenith's newest corsair MapleStory Video: Return of BanxLithium
Dec 14 10
Scania Kanna 4
Rehsamyek
Attempted a Krexel solo since he was successfully fixed. D/C'd within 10 minutes, and was gutted to find out that ME+PP were ineffective against Krexels eyes since all the PP coins spawned as if Krexel was 1 massive enemy, from the centre of his base, so they were all too far away from the eyes to do any damage. ;-;
MapleStory Screen: Just visiting
Dec 14 10
Bellocan Shadower
KradiaCode
Gridmonkey: Attempted a Krexel solo since he was successfully fixed. D/C'd within 10 minutes, and was gutted to find out that ME+PP were ineffective against Krexels eyes since all the PP coins spawned as if Krexel was 1 massive enemy, from the centre of his base, so they were all too far away from the eyes to do any damage. ;-;

Then again, how strong is meso explosion?
Dec 14 10
Bera Shadower
xVainglory
powerpwrstr: Then again, how strong is meso explosion?
Scary strong.
I hit 30-50k stacks to the top of the screen when in the new resolution.
Thats a lottttt of damage.
MapleStory Screen: How common is a psb?
Dec 15 10
Zenith Mercedes 4
LithaNova
Remembered I had some things on a older account to sell and got a Zhelm and 8 ATK glove and 11 DEX Goni shoes.

Said "Oh, what the hell. What are the chances of me failing a 90%?" Threw a Adv.Pot scroll on my Gonis and they blew up.....DEAR GOD
MapleStory Screen: Bngxbng - zenith's newest corsair MapleStory Video: Return of BanxLithium
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 653

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login