MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

What did you achieve on your Bandit/CB/Shadower today?

MapleStory Forums : Shadower : Talk about the Bandit, Chief Bandit and Shadower classes

Dec 09 10
Scania Kanna 4
Rehsamyek
Version 2 since I'm kinda bored, the old one dropped off the face of Basil and this forum feels kind of empty without it. :>

Got as far as Regret 2 in Time Temple, going to use the free jewels off the ToT quests for the Star Rock needed to complete the Alcaster quests. Partying with random people is pretty awesome for completing these quests given how crowded the early parts of ToT are right now.
MapleStory Screen: Just visiting
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 655
Dec 20 10
Khaini Chief Bandit
SmokeMyCow
I went from lvl 80~83 got sold 10att wgs for huge profit. used 1/5 of the money from 10 att wgs to buy cheap 8 atts. I bought a zring for 500k, got a hidden potential nimble shield. Productive day.
Dec 21 10
Windia Mercedes 4
Extremeties
Upgraded my ring, working on leveling to 92, gonna work on christmas quests as well, made a battle mage, they're ok.. :s
MapleStory Screen: Lampchops dead =)
Dec 21 10
Scania Bishop
ioveera
I'm not sure but what skills should I add after I have finished boomerang step?
Dec 21 10
Bera Chief Bandit
DuelWieldDag
Began leveling my DW who I will hopefully get to 120 in time to make a UA bandit in the near future
Just sitting here on my cb waiting for my ring to upgrade so I can get back to leveling...
Dec 21 10
Bellocan Shadower
Jakopo
lvled to 117, three levels away! Can't wait to use BS and nate.
Dec 21 10
Bera Shadower
xtxoxmx
Me and mandy duoed main ht till the last two heads/arm,I then died/had to go(I only brought 1 wheel and had previously used it). I think she finished
MapleStory Video: Shadower vs Pally Zakum style!
Dec 21 10
Windia Bow Master
Ruzova
HenTie: I'm not sure but what skills should I add after I have finished boomerang step?
I'd say meso mastery...
the other day I went on a scar run with a bunch of 120's.... guess who was the only one who could hit 3rd? xD
phoo, that pickpocket/m/e combo is amazing now.
Dec 21 10
Windia Mercedes 4
Extremeties
Meso Explosion misses as well does it not? o_o
It has from what i've seen o_o
MapleStory Screen: Lampchops dead =)
Dec 21 10
Windia F/P Wizard
FartMissiies
GOT FJ ON MY CB, i just love it.
Dec 21 10
Bera Shadower
SiIverKaze
ME misses just like any other normal attack now. If you get darkness cast on you, ME starts to miss. ;~; The PP + ME combo IS amazing now though SP + SB, 12 coins at a time D

Hmm, trio'd Zak with a Priest and Bucc except they both died D: Sillies. So I finished 3rd body on my own. Did an arms run and then a full, so 24% ~> 51%

2 more days to level! On a side note, been duo-Zakking with my Priest friend so much lately I keep having to get more EoFs. Getting pretty good at that JQ, if I do say so myself. Ty Unreal for telling me I can kill those bombs. XD And loving the new gold teeth drop rate~

(My control with FJ is still wobbly. What happens when you play an Outlaw, and now Shads have FJ? ...Keep jumping backwards.)
PAGE 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 655

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login