bzl.co

Add a thread

What did you achieve on your Bandit/CB/Shadower today?

Shadower Forum Talk about Bandit, Chief Bandit and Shadower

Gridmonkey Level 215 Scania Kanna 4
Version 2 since I'm kinda bored, the old one dropped off the face of Basil and this forum feels kind of empty without it. :>

Got as far as Regret 2 in Time Temple, going to use the free jewels off the ToT quests for the Star Rock needed to complete the Alcaster quests. Partying with random people is pretty awesome for completing these quests given how crowded the early parts of ToT are right now.
Posted: December 2010 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 6728

Replies

Page TopHome 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 673
TxTidus2xT Level 146 Windia Buccaneer
Upgraded my ring, working on leveling to 92, gonna work on christmas quests as well, made a battle mage, they're ok.. :s
Dec 21 2010
New Screen: Lampchops dead =)
I'm not sure but what skills should I add after I have finished boomerang step?
Dec 21 2010
Began leveling my DW who I will hopefully get to 120 in time to make a UA bandit in the near future
Just sitting here on my cb waiting for my ring to upgrade so I can get back to leveling...
Dec 21 2010
lvled to 117, three levels away! Can't wait to use BS and nate.
Dec 21 2010
I'm not sure but what skills should I add after I have finished boomerang step?[/quote]
I'd say meso mastery...
the other day I went on a scar run with a bunch of 120's.... guess who was the only one who could hit 3rd? xD
phoo, that pickpocket/m/e combo is amazing now.
Dec 21 2010
TxTidus2xT Level 146 Windia Buccaneer
Meso Explosion misses as well does it not? o_o
It has from what i've seen o_o
Dec 21 2010
ME misses just like any other normal attack now. If you get darkness cast on you, ME starts to miss. ;~; The PP + ME combo IS amazing now though SP + SB, 12 coins at a time D

Hmm, trio'd Zak with a Priest and Bucc except they both died D: Sillies. So I finished 3rd body on my own. Did an arms run and then a full, so 24% ~> 51%

2 more days to level! On a side note, been duo-Zakking with my Priest friend so much lately I keep having to get more EoFs. Getting pretty good at that JQ, if I do say so myself. Ty Unreal for telling me I can kill those bombs. XD And loving the new gold teeth drop rate~

(My control with FJ is still wobbly. What happens when you play an Outlaw, and now Shads have FJ? ...Keep jumping backwards.)
Dec 21 2010
chibadaggerx Level 200 Scania Phantom 4
hi i would like to know if you can help mi becasue i have 30k nx and would like to buy something from the MTS so which i get i am a lv 67 broa str dit what should i buy and still have money and 10 att wg thanks so much i also need a ap build so if some one can help with that , that would be awsome!
Dec 21 2010
Page TopHome 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 673

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.